Had a spa room. Room size big, plenty of room. Desk plus table and two chairs. Spa was nice, bathroom average size. Shower very small and typical water saver head. Bed was comfortable.
Heating wise room well equipment, electric blankets, electric fake fire place, water heater and spilt air con. We had a road facing room so a little traffic noise nothing to bad. I guess rooms at the rear of the complex would be quiet.
Breakfast was included in our deal. Full hot breakfast and normal cereals and toast. No complains able to fill up and all items restocked. (Bacon, eggs (various ways), sausages, bake beans, spegitte, tomato, etc. No complains. If you don't get it in room package, its only $12 per person so good value.
Motel is located near Three sister so you could walk in about 30mins. Location is near RSL and situation on the main street.
Room was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Katoomba Town Centre Motel is a proud member of the Equeva Group, established with a view to provide the Complete Accommodation Experience for every type of traveller; from individuals to extended families. Located in Katoomba, in the scenic upper Blue Mountains. Our motel is rich with culture, friendly customer service and located in the heart of Katoomba Town Centre where you can enjoy a variety of cafes, shops, galleries and walks to parks abundant with beautiful native flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Katoomba Town Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katoomba Town Centre Hotel Katoomba
- Katoomba Town Centre Blue Mountains, Australia