3 1/2 stars really.
Great location as a base for touring the Blue Mountains. Staff were friendly and helpful, the motel is a little dated but they are updating it bit by bit. A bit expensive compared to hotels we have used earlier on this trip and not as good quality. The breakfast was good value and Katoomba has lots of restaurants for dining out. The Blue Mountains are breathtaking.
I must recommend the Red Discovery Bus [hop on hop off ], as a great way to see all the top attractions without the hassle of driving and parking, the drivers are very knowledgeable and their advice on the severity of the different trails and walks was first class.
Lastly I must recommend Scenic World, it isn't cheap but it is an unmissable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Katoomba Town Centre Motel is a proud member of the Equeva Group, established with a view to provide the Complete Accommodation Experience for every type of traveller; from individuals to extended families. Located in Katoomba, in the scenic upper Blue Mountains. Our motel is rich with culture, friendly customer service and located in the heart of Katoomba Town Centre where you can enjoy a variety of cafes, shops, galleries and walks to parks abundant with beautiful native flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Katoomba Town Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katoomba Town Centre Hotel Katoomba
- Katoomba Town Centre Blue Mountains, Australia