Building was amazing, loved the fireplaces and the general feel of it.
• seeing a shower curtain in the bathroom when it had clearly been renovated not that long ago
• TV not working - had to call 3 times for someone to come and fix it
• not advised at checkin that we had a complimentary breakfast on the second night of our stay, it didn't appear on our copy of the booking details and we didn't find out til checkout when they listed it on our bill - when we explained we didn't realise it was included we were told, oh well, it really is built in to the cost of the accommodation you would have paid that much regardless. The breakfast for 2 was valued at $80
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mountain Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Heritage Katoomba
- Mountain Heritage Hotel Katoomba
- Mountain Heritage Blue Mountains/Katoomba, Australia