3 Sisters Motel
US$151
Hotels.com
US$268
The Carrington Hotel(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$99
US$73
US$71
3 Explorers Motel(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$103
Hotwire.com
Katoomba Town Centre(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
Sky Rider Motor Inn(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$68
Agoda.com
US$250
US$230
Agoda.com
Alpine Motor Inn(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$93
Priceline
Blue Mountains Heritage Motel(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
All reviewsscenic worldecho pointblue mountainscontinental breakfastfamily roomwalking distanceroom was clean and comfortableminute walkelectric blanketsfree wifihot showertea and coffee facilitiesonly stayed one nightexcellent locationbit datedkatoomba fallslocal attractions
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Location is excellent, service and cleanliness are first class. Facilities are standard motel style, with a small and basic bathroom. Shower pressure was average only. Bedding was fine and overall impression was of a traditional, well cared for property. The proprietor was most attentive and helpful. Breakfast was basic - juice, cereal and white bread toast plus a small espresso machine. A good place for an overnight stay.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Roger B
Reviewed 8 February 2014

About 1.5kms from the city centre, this motel is clean, tidy and very friendly. Food is good and you can eat either inside or outside. The rooms are a bit spartan with no chairs, but otherwise are comfortable. Well worth staying at for one or two nights, but the lackof chairs may get to you after two nights.

Room Tip: Clean and friendly
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank OzBee
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This motel is ideally situated if you want to see the 3 Sisters area, which is only a 5 minute walk away, hence the name of the motel I suppose. It’s also not far from Scenic World and a 2 minute drive to the town centre. The room we stayed in was very comfortable and quiet and had all the normal conveniences. The proprietors were very friendly and I am sure would have attended to our every need (if we had had any!)

Minor grumble; although there was ‘free’ Internet available in the rooms I found it unusable as the signal was too weak.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 583granth
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I don't normally write reviews, but was so pleased at the value for money, location, service & facilities during our stay at this motel that it definitely rates a mention! While the motel is not the most modern its in-line with most other buildings in the area, & it certainly still easily meets every need & also delivers a family friendly stay in a great central location! We enjoyed a lovely continental buffet & bacon & egg breakfast each morning & the staff on both days were delightful with excellent communication. The room was very clean & the beds comfortable & extra pillows & blankets were quickly provided upon request. The aircon worked well & the free wifi was fantastic as far as the kids were concerned & really good value to be included at no extra charge, additionally the flat screen tv modernised the room, along with the paintings on the wall. The bathroom, while older style, was functional & clean. I'd recommend staying here to any family that is looking for a good central place to stay in the mountains. It was only around an hours drive to Jenolan caves (there's a great lolly store along the way breaks up the drive for the kids! - ''the lolly bug'') & its a 2min drive to scenic world & if you get there before 9.30am there's discounts on entry tickets (& that's easy to do staying so close at this motel). Katoomba also has a nice little gingerbread cafe up the road from the motel & Grecos nearby in the main street also offers good value easy family dining (fish/chicken/chips) if you choose not to use the dining room option at the motel. The motel is also a 5 min drive away from ''The Edge'' cinema which also has a games arcade & it's a 15min drive to the lovely main street of Leura with quaint little shops & a store for dogs the kids will love! ..Once back at the motel, parking is a breeze directly outside your room door & easy to bring things in & out of the car. If I could make any suggestion it would be to include some saucers with the coffee cups in the rooms, but that's a personal preference only, other than that complimentary tea, coffee, milk, glasses & a good working kettle is supplied in the room, along with fluffy towels & complimentary toiletries. We enjoyed our stay at 3 Sisters! A+

Room Tip: We stayed in family room #19 & it was directly across from reception & the motel dining room/restaurant, so a very short walk across the carpark for breakfast!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank K M
Reviewed 4 January 2014

First time travelling on my own and decided to stay at the 3 Sisters Motel. I wanted somewhere super convenient to access the walking trails, and somewhere quiet to sleep. This motel ticked all the boxes. The manager Pat was super friendly and made me feel really comfortable from the start and was always accessible even though he was working alone (when we met he saw I was wearing a rugby league shirt and after talking he gave me several posters of his rugby league team he created to give to some friends, what a legend!). I stayed in Room 1 which was right next to reception. I found it very quite, clean and had everything I needed including free wifi, air-conditioning and foxtel! Although the outside of the building is mostly original, the rooms are great and has the convenience of parking your car right in front of your room. Reception offers a great breakfast and the bacon and eggs were delicious. If travelling alone it is the best stay and for what you get the price is fantastic. It's an easy walk to the three sisters and katoomba falls and there are plenty of bus shuttles to take you were you like. I had my car with me but easy for travellers who need public transport. I plan to travel again to the blue mountains and I will definitely be staying there again. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo