When we first drove in we were slightly concerned as the outside of the property looked like it could do with a lick of paint, and the pool didn't look very appealing. However at check-in, and the owners were really friendly and helpful. When we got to our room it was very clean, and had everything we needed - including comfortable beds and pillows, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge, plenty of soft towels and air conditioning. They also offer breakfast for a reasonable price, which is very convenient. The price was reasonable for the area, and I would recommend this place to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Blue Mountains Motel with a B&B atmosphere is perfectly positioned in the heart of this stunning World Heritage area in the main town of Katoomba. The motel is family owned and operated, your hosts Jamie and Kerry are on hand to offer that extra personal touch and attention to detail to create a friendly relaxed atmosphere during your stay. Spend a night - Not a fortune!! The Sky Rider Motor Inn is renowned for providing clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation in a quiet garden setting. Our 24 guest rooms types vary from Queen, Twin, Deluxe and a range of Family rooms, all provided with free wireless internet. Our popular salt water swimming pool and BBQ area are favourites with our guests can enjoy their breakfast in our dining room with garden views and open log fire for the cooler months, we serve a full continental breakfast as well as hot breakfast daily. Free parking is available to all of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sky Rider Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sky Rider Motor Hotel Katoomba
- Sky Rider Motor Inn Blue Mountains/Katoomba, Australia