“Loooooooove UP BEET!”
Review of Up Beet Juice & Espresso - MOVED

Up Beet Juice & Espresso
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Up Beet Juice & espresso bar is dedicated to giving our customers fresh healthy alternatives to fast foods and soft drinks. We use organic where possible.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Best Soy coffee in the Mountains and so nice to have fresh vegetarian food! Our favourite place to be :)

Reviewed 7 June 2014

What a great way to spend a chilly mountains afternoon, i sat, pondering the weather, with a chilli chocolate in front of me. I warmed up from the inside and ejoyed the great atmosphere and service from the outside.
Coming back for the dessert!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I've had great coffee on both occasions I've been here recently. I ate the burrito for lunch the other day and it was really tasty and healthy. I'd love them to open a little earlier so that I could get a coffee on the way to the train in the morning!

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Get in to Up Beet for great coffee and yummy vego food...Bangin Burrito is truly bangin....potato cheesy toastie hits the spot too! Listen to a local...there is NO better place for a shot of caffiene!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Such a welcoming atmosphere! You leave happier than when you came in! Their food is cheap while maintaining a high quality! Great options for Vegan's and Vegetarians! :)