The three night mid week package was great value for money. Included 3 cooked breakfasts and two three course dinner meals. Drinks were reasonably priced. The room was clean and comfortable. Metrolpoe staff were very friendly and helpful. Our package deal also included passes on "hop oh hop off" double decker bus and entry into Everglades Gardens. Thoroughly recommende this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metropole Guesthouse is a proud member of the Equeva Group, established with a view to provide the Complete Accommodation Experience for every type of traveller; from individuals to extended families. Located in Katoomba, in the scenic upper Blue Mountains. Established during the early part of the 1930s in the heart of the beautiful township of Katoomba; The Metropole offers a uniquely historic atmosphere. We are within comfortable walking distance to several key local attractions, specialty stores, dining options, buses and trains. It's easy to immerse yourself in the senses and flavours of a bygone era; indulge your appetites in our licenced 1930's dining room, relax with a book in our guest library, use our free Wifi or simply sit back and watch the world pass by on one of our many antique lounges. The Metropole Guesthouse can also provide function areas for meetings, conferences, weddings and birthdays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Metropole Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Metropole Guesthouse Hotel Katoomba
- The Metropole Guesthouse Blue Mountains/Katoomba, Australia