Papadino's Katoomba Pizzeria and Family Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great food. A little over priced on pizzas. Otherwise great choice. Great for family. Service staff very casual..

1  Thank LisaG1974

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Friendly service, great atmosphere and the food was delicious. A great place for a family meal well worth a visit.

2  Thank Georgia T
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

On the main strip there are a few restaurants and cafés to choose from and I think we made the best pick. Had the cannelloni and my wife and daughter had the capricciosa pizza. Both were fantastic, and service was fast and friendly. Watching some of the other dishes come out too make me want to come back! Waiting for my hot chocolate pudding to arrive but I'm assuming it will be as good as the mains. 9:30pm now on a Saturday night and they're still seating people.

2  Thank backd00r
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Visiting from California we walked along Katoomba Street and picked the place which looked like it was full of happy people and we were not disappointed. It is obviously a place where the locals gather with their BYO bottles. The next night we were at Canton Palace down the street and we gave it 5 stars also. Canton is very different with a full bar and BYO is not allowed. But the wine and food are excellent although it is obviously not a pub type socialization center like Papadino's. Either place will please.

1  Thank ElmerDean
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We walked past, was quite busy at 5.00pm so thought we were onto a good thing... We were not disappointed! My husband thought it was the best pizza he has ever had....which disappointed me as mine were always rated as top! However I couldn't deny, they were fantastic. Monday night, constantly busy,so we had to wait, but it's a BYO so we popped next door and got a 'cheeky red wine' from a local vineyard....lovely! Service staff were polite, fun, and genuine. Felt like an après ski place, with families, couples, friends vipe going on, except no snow.....but it was cold outside!!!

1  Thank ynskefrf