“Best Breakfast”

Fresh
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My experience at Fresh was pleasant & the service was reasonable. The Fresh DIY Breaky is by far my favourite. Very generous serving, great value & the in-house made baked beans are sooo good!! I will continue visiting this little cafe as it is at the top of my list.

1  Thank Karen P

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I were on our wedding anniversary trip to the blue mountains. After reading a few reviews online we decided to try this place. Initially when we entered staff were not attentive at all and were too busy either chatting to each other or distracted. We waited at the counter where one of the staff instead of welcoming us and saying she would attend to us in a second just looked at us and walked away. Not a great start. My husband made our orders which included my vegetarian breakfast and his risotto. My husband received his food but instead what I received was a bacon, sausage and egg dish. The girl at the front counter put down the wrong order for me. Although she offered to change the order we had been already waiting long for the food so I decided to eat what I received. Food was not as good as I thought it would be and coffee was average. This situation could have been rectified if she had shown a little more customer service and care after she made the error. Unfortunately a disappointing experience

4  Thank JenT5
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Ive been away on business and hadn't had a chance to visit Fresh in a while. So glad the coffee is the same high standard and the breaky I had was amazing! Worth a mention though is its great to see that the owners are employing younger people to work as it gives them a platform to gain self confidence and life skills. More youth of today need that chance! Well done to the owners! Fantastic coffee & food always!

1  Thank travelbug I
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

The coffee used to be a highlight. Poor quality now. Great that owners are employing young staff but less time talking and more attention to product and service might benefit business.

2  Thank StewartSiamese
Gary V, Owner at Fresh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thankyou for your feedback and we are disappointed that your Fresh experience wasnt as positive as you were hoping. We have strived to keep things the same since we took ownership of Fresh over a year ago and this includes our suppliers. However sometimes things dont always meet expectation. We have been taking on quite a few work experience students so this may account for the dip in service your experienced but rest assured this will be raised with our staff to bring home the importance of our customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I often eat or get coffee at Fresh in Katoomba. The coffee is always delicious and I've had some great food here too. It would be good to have some cheaper breakfast options available as simple eggs on toast is pretty expensive with $3 each for any extras. The only real problem is that the outside tables where people smoke are really close to the door so that whenever the door opens big wafts of smoke come in. I was sitting just inside with my kids the other day and it smelt like someone was actually smoking at my table.

2  Thank AlwaysTraveling5
Gary V, Owner at Fresh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thankyou for your feedback and we are really happy that you enjoy Fresh so much. We have taken your suggestions onboard and have turned our outside tables to non smoking. We believe this will be a positive move towards keeping our customers coming back. Unfortunately there isnt much we can do with the council tables across from us but we do need to be mindful of all of our customers rights. Thankyou again and we look forward to seeing you at Fresh.