“Fresh food, but nothing special”
Review of Thai Square Leura

Thai Square Leura
Ranked #21 of 39 Restaurants in Leura
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bundanoon, Australia
“Fresh food, but nothing special”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The food was ok but not great - a bit basic perhaps. We ordered two vegetarian options, and both were easy to eat, and were hot on a cool night, but neither of us finished our meals as they weren't special and seemed to have too much of some ingredients to the detriment of others.

• Visited May 2014

“Bad Impression”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

The entrees were okay but the service leaves a lot to be desired. My dining partner had a basic, simple request for her main which was not fulfilled.

We will not go back.

katoomba
“Just OK”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

we love Thai food and always try when in a new place. we found this one in Leura to be just Ok. flavours left a little to be desired. No overly expensive and a byo.

Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Used to be good”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We come up regularly to Leura & always went to this restaurant for very good Thai food with excellent service. Unfortunately, this place seems to have gone downhill fast. We waited 15minutes for the waiter to take our order. He took the order of a family of five at the same time. They received 5 mains and had finished before we even got our spring rolls. After an hour & no staff had come by our table, I enquired as to where our meals were. The waitress said she'd follow up our order with the kitchen. 15 minutes later, we stopped the waitress (no one had told us what was happening) who the assured us our food was coming. 10 minutes later, very average noodle dishes arrived. When we asked what happened, the waitress gave a cursory 'we are busy'. When I went to pay, she asked if we'd enjoyed everything to which I replied we weren't happy with an hour & half wait for food when others were served long before us. She giggled & made no attempt to follow up. No discount was given to us & again when I asked what had happened, she gave a cursory 'we are busy' and turned away from me. I should have stayed to speak with the manager but as our quick Thai dinner took nearly 2.5 hours, I just wanted to go enjoy what was left of my birthday. Exceedingly disappointing - will seek other Thai places when we come up next month.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Hebrides10
Leura, Australia
“duckin yummm”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

last minute decision made good with a plate of absolute duckin goodness, the special on the board was roast duck in plum sauce,which i promptly ordered n could of shared with my partner over asingle serve of rice.the plum sauce was sooooo good i nearly wet myself,great duck,n a plentiful serve of bok choy to accompany the duck...9.5..service was a bit to b desired but compliments to the chef..duckyeah..

• Visited March 2014