“Favorite Restaurant in the Blue Mountains”
Review of Leura Garage

Leura Garage
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Leura
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Leura Garage is my hands-down favorite restaurant in the Blue Mountains.

Located between Wenthworth Falls and Katoomba, the Garage is a quick and easy stop off on the way to wherever your going.

The food and service at this restaurant is absolutely superb. I visited during New South Wales School Holiday's and had called ahead to book a table. The table was ready on arrival and the manager (I have forgotten her name!) was very polite and quick to help us get situation.

I highly recommend the Pizzas but have also had several of their other dishes.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We had a late lunch here as we were driving through Leura on our way back to Sydney. The service was lovely - all the staff were very friendly. We ordered two pizzas - the pumpkin and the margarita. They were both delicious and tasted so fresh. We arrived after 2:30 and had no trouble getting a table. We would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Ordered 4 different dishes (for 2 of us -- as the menu recommended) and we could have done with 3. The different dishes were good but none of them were served hot. Arancini were crispy, ribs were burned along one edge, but not served hot. It seemed a bit odd. Prices are a bit high, but the service was excellent and the variety of dishes very good.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was told by a friend to dine at the Leura Garage. We were not disappointed. I absolutely loved everything about this restaurant from the ambience/decor, actually being served and the great tasting food. I cannot say enough great things about this place. I look forward to returning for another great meal some day.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Firstly, they have done a great job decorating a huge open space so it feels cosy and interesting. The food is pricey as other reviewers have mentioned. Tasty food and good, friendly service. I would recommend it, but check the menu before deciding if it's worth it to you.