“Delicious Food”

Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Zest is an informal licensed cafe/restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in a modern Australian and Mediterranean style. We take pride in using the freshest ingredients to cook up creative dishes. Our wines are sourced from Orange, Mudgee and the Central West and we use our very own coffee blend, which is roasted in the Blue Mountains. All our cakes and desserts are (also) house made. Serving Breakfast (8am till 11.30am) and Lunch (12pm till 3pm) seven days a week and Dinner on Tuesday till Saturday from 5.30pm
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I have been following and drooling over the Zest Facebook page for a couple of weeks now and finally decided today to drive up and suss it out. My husband and I shared the falafel platter and the lamb burger. Omg, they were amazing! The beetroot dip and hommus were so delicious, I think we were caught cleaning the bowl with our fingers! The lamb burger had haloumi, cabbage and a tahini dressing, one of the tastiest meat patties we have had. Can't wait to go back and give dinner a whirl.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I and my husband visited this cafe for breakfast. We saw the reviews and wanted to come for dinner, but it was closed last night unfortunately.
When we came in, staff does not respond any so we had a seat nearby window. Seems like people can choose any table they want. Later on the staff came to us to take our order, and our order came in a timely manner. The was busy but the order came early than I expected ^_^
We orderded one cafe latte, a coffee, berry pancake, and egg benedict. The coffee was very rich and fresh. Lots of berry source and cream on the fluffy pancake. So Yum!!
I would like to come back for dinner next time. Definetly recommend this place for pancake lover.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Average cafe fare. Pulled pork roll had greasy crisped pork on a bread roll and a handful of undressed salad leaves as garnish. Garlic bread was soggy. Wine list quite good for a cafe and service attentive and personal.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Glad we decided to stay as the food was excellent. Did not start off good when we asked the manager could she lower the volume of the pounding music and the answer was 'no'. We then asked if it could be changed to something, maybe, classical and more tranquil. Answer was ' Owners chose the music.' Nearly left to go to another, quieter place as there were 6 of us and we wanted to talk, not shout. Music seemed inappropriate... Certainly wasn't in the 'background'. However, as the evening wore on, I did notice the music volume lessened. Maybe someone else complained? Maybe we didn't ask the right way? In any event, all agreed food was good and nicely presented. Would I go back? Probably for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

On a recent holiday we went for breakfast to this wonderful little restaurant.

The food nothing short of delicious, the staff were attentive and warm and the atmosphere was great on a cold winters morning. The coffee was also another highlight!!

I would highly recommend this restaurant!