Very impressed with our room,plenty of room for the two of us and our bags, very reasonable charges for the mini bar, very cute little balcony - overlooking the pool with enough room for two chairs and a little table. Perfect spot to sit in the sun and enjoy our afternoon wine! Very comfortable beds. It would be lovely to stay here in winter the room had a reverse cycle air conditioner, an oil filled heater, the beds had electric blankets and the bathroom had a blow heater mounted on the wall - you certainly could not complain if it was cold!. The breakfast was as expected in a buffet style, the usual juice cereal and toasts and a selection of hot food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort offers warm country hospitality set amidst 4.5 acres of landscaped gardens and overlooking the 4th fairway of Leura Golf Course, the Resort offers a relaxing and memorable venue for any occasion.The location is perfect, only minutes from all the attractions of the Blue Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Hotel Leura
- Leura Gardens Hotel
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort Blue Mountains, Australia