We stayed 3 nights in family suite which worked well. Two rooms with one king size and two single beds. Room outdated but quite clean. Location a bit far from the train station so car was needed. Quite close to Katoomba - only 10 minutes drive. Free parking right front of the door. Free WiFi but problems with really slow connection. Only our room (in the corner of the building) had connection in the second floor. Lovely garden, dirty pool. No options to dine in the evening every day.
The hotel had few rooms by the swimming pool where anyone could play pool, Playstation, ping pong etc games and there was also working common WiFi. Good breakfast included to the price. Very helpful staff. (I even got ice for my wine class one evening from the closed restaurant.). Reception is closed during nights. Golf course right next to hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort offers warm country hospitality set amidst 4.5 acres of landscaped gardens and overlooking the 4th fairway of Leura Golf Course, the Resort offers a relaxing and memorable venue for any occasion.The location is perfect, only minutes from all the attractions of the Blue Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Hotel Leura
- Leura Gardens Hotel
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort Blue Mountains, Australia