I stayed there with my daughter, sister in law, and her 2 children. We went during the school holidays in Autumn. We stayed in the Family suite where there was enough room for everyone. The bathroom and bedrooms were great and very clean. We spent time wandering in the ABSOLULTY BEAUITFUL gardens. The pond, the flowers, the beautifully cut lawn, the hidden footpaths, and quaint little sitting areas, also an outdoor giant chess board game plus a cubby house for the kids.. The gardens were perfect for a picnic lunch. It was very quiet and peaceful. We loved it. Leura town centre was a 5 minute drive away. The golf course was across the street. Breakfast was included which was great value.The kids had fun in the table tennis room & pool table area. There was a pool area which would be great for summer months.I would definately go again. The family suite had 2 big plasma TVs in the room with a DVD player for which you could borrow free movies from reception, this was very handy to have with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort offers warm country hospitality set amidst 4.5 acres of landscaped gardens and overlooking the 4th fairway of Leura Golf Course, the Resort offers a relaxing and memorable venue for any occasion.The location is perfect, only minutes from all the attractions of the Blue Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Hotel Leura
- Leura Gardens Hotel
- Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort Blue Mountains, Australia