We stayed at the Worker's Cottage that fit 6 people and this was a lovely little place with full facilities - fire place, heaters, kitchen. Quite old fashioned so you feel like you are at a get away.
Gardens are lovely and you feel like you are well away from anything city like, busy and more like another era.
Its also all eco friendly which blew me away and I left quite inspired about small changes I could make to my home.
The staff were also super friendly and helpful.
Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old Leura Dairy is leading the way in Australia's luxury, boutique, eco accommodation; offering a unique and exclusive travel experience in the beautiful World Heritage Blue Mountains. Nestled in the quaint village of Leura you are central to all the rugged beauty, attractions, dining experiences, pampering and shopping that the upper mountains have to offer. The eye of an artist appears throughout our wonderful, intimate and sensitive sanctuary. Come & experience Old Leura Dairy ...Where our goal is for our guests to leave taking "something" with them; an experience, a memory, an inspiration, a dream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Old Leura Dairy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Leura Dairy Hotel Leura
- Old Leura Dairy Blue Mountains, Australia