We stayed just the one night in The Workers Cottage with our extended family covering an age range from 70 - 3. Everyone loved the cottage, which was beautifully laid out with gorgeous bed linen, sumptious fluffy white towels and more pilllows than we knew what to do with. The kitchen was spacious with a slim long table that created a cosy chatty environment, although might be a bit cramped with 6 adults. I liked the way everything was provided, including their own blend of soap, shampoo etc and there was washing liquid, cloths and even laundry powder provided.
The beds were deliciously comfy and very wide and I think everyone had a really good nights sleep.
For those travelling with young children their was a range of videos and DVDs to keep them entertained after a day of fresh air exploring the beautiful Blue Mountain area. It is a very short drive to Katoomba and Scenic World.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old Leura Dairy is leading the way in Australia's luxury, boutique, eco accommodation; offering a unique and exclusive travel experience in the beautiful World Heritage Blue Mountains. Nestled in the quaint village of Leura you are central to all the rugged beauty, attractions, dining experiences, pampering and shopping that the upper mountains have to offer. The eye of an artist appears throughout our wonderful, intimate and sensitive sanctuary. Come & experience Old Leura Dairy ...Where our goal is for our guests to leave taking "something" with them; an experience, a memory, an inspiration, a dream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, LateRooms and HotelsClick so you can book your Old Leura Dairy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Leura Dairy Hotel Leura
- Old Leura Dairy Blue Mountains, Australia