“Yummy and Hearty cafe style meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wayzgoose Cafe

Wayzgoose Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Leura
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Murrumbateman, Australia
“Yummy and Hearty cafe style meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

dined here twice for brunch during our brief stay at Leura. Small café, simple décor generous servings at a reasonable price, very popular and busy café. Staff friendly and courteous.

Visited July 2014

“Lovely lunch and scone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stopped off here on a trip through the Blue Mountains. Didn't know where to eat and decided on this one and I am glad we did. We both had a light lunch followed by the famous flower pot scone - which was fabulous. I had a great thick milkshake.
Service was good, quick and friendly. It is a very touristy area and there are plenty of places to eat but I would go back here, it was great reasonably priced food.

Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Won't return.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

After a long drive from Orange, we popped in for a bite to eat. Flowerpot scones were nice with fresh jam. Kids had hot chocolates which were really nice. Apart from that, the food was of poor quality. My son had fish and chips. Terrible, undercooked and fish was an old looking piece of frozen crumbed cheap boxed fish from the supermarket. One bowl of potato wedges we ordered were barely cooked. I wouldn't touch the accompanying sour cream as it was watery as looked suspiciously like it had been siting out of the fridge for a long time. My tea was the worst tea I had ever had!!! I would take a guess that the tea leaves we're very old and no matter how hard I tried to stir, the tea just would not infuse with the water. Staff were unkept. A young lass who delivered the second bowl of potato wedges practically dumped them on the table and ran off. No apologies for it being late. Young, inexperienced food service staff. Unfortunately I noticed the floor after the food had arrived. It was most dirty. What an unpleasant experience. I just wanted to leave in a hurry. We shall not return. The place needs a real shake up.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Meg E
London, United Kingdom
“Not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Popped in for lunch.Was very quiet compared to the other places,so plenty of tables.Felt a little grimey.Staff were friendly enough.I had veggie burger which was seasoned really well but kind of just crumbled apart.My gf had quiche which she enjoyed.All in all no complaints.Average experience that did the job.

Sydney, Australia
“Warm lunch on a cold day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were staying in Leura for the week and did not feel like cooking something for ourselves. We were walking past the Waygoose Cafe on the main street and it looked warm and inviting. Our order was taken quickly and it arrived a few minutes later. The food was tasty and substantial.

• Visited January 2014