“Couldnt Be Better”

Price range: US$21 - US$32
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Description: Hugo's on Megalong is a newly established restaurant in the heart of Leura. At Hugo's we offer a range of Modern Australian, infused European style dishes. Friendly and welcoming atmosphere, with an open wood fire. We are child friendly, fully licensed and BYO. Open for lunch and dinner.
blue mountains
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couldnt Be Better”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

Had a meal at Hugos recently, great food, great friendly and personal service. Ambience was lovely with the fire crackling away as myself and my partner enjoyed our meal. I had the duck risotto and my partner had the lamb. The presentation of our meals was great and we look forward to another evening at Hugos.

• Visited October 2012

Leura
“Lovley meal and staff”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Dined early, and all of us were happy with what we ordered, Best steak I've had in along time..........well recommended...Thanks we will be back soon

• Visited December 2012
Wentworth Falls, Australia
“Great food!”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

My girlfriend and I are fairly local to the area. We decided to drop in at Hugo's unexpectedly for dinner, and might i say, We where pleasantly surprised with the service of food presented to us on that night. I had the home made cabonnara I thought it was above average it had a smokey bacon taste, very delicious. And the Eye Fillet steak witch was cooked perfectly (medium rare) if it was cooked the wrong way my girlfriend would of sent it back straight away, so she was very pleased.. we ended the evening with a chocolate fondu with fresh fruit.
The reason why i gave a 4 star not 5 is because i think the lightning needs to be a bit brighten to change the ambiance of the place.

• Visited August 2012
Rostrevor
“Burnt toast?”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Lovely little cottage with cute dog photographs on the walls. However the meal I ordered - a bruchetta - was boring, minimal
(I admit it was only an entree but small even so) and the only vegetarian option on the menu. My first mouthful brought on the realisation that the underneath of the three tiny pieces of toast was burned black! Yes, I returned the meal but did not receive an apology (or a discount!). Very disappointing!

Visited November 2012
“Just average”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Service was medioca. Food just acceptable. Price to high for what you got. Dont think I would return

Visited September 2012