“Leura's new hidden gem.”
Review of Hugo's on Megalong - CLOSED

Hugo's on Megalong
Price range: US$21 - US$32
Cuisines: European, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hugo's on Megalong is a newly established restaurant in the heart of Leura. At Hugo's we offer a range of Modern Australian, infused European style dishes. Friendly and welcoming atmosphere, with an open wood fire. We are child friendly, fully licensed and BYO. Open for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 23 December 2012 via mobile

Hard to find at first but we we're looking for something a bit more commercial I suppose, then realized it was in an old nostalgic well kept house. Nice verandah to drink a peroni on while admiring the well kept gardens of leura. Then to walk in to be greeted by friendly staff (even the busy chefs still had time to lift their heads up and say hi). The resterant itself was beautiful inside, it has a rustic feel with old signs, timber floors, nice hardwood bar and old Elvis movies playing in their chill out room. Menu is European/Australian modern cuisine, I had the scallops and my partner had the chill prawns and we shared a bowl of chips with garlic aioli, came out all at once, didn't wait to long. A good sign of service to me is the little things, eye contact, waters being filled when etc etc. Will definately be back! Found this place by accident but now I know where it is my fond memory will guide me back to it..

1  Thank Tyawan
There are newer reviews for Hugo's on Megalong

Reviewed 17 December 2012

open 5-30 until 9pm, arrived 7-30pm all locked up.Do these people actually want to survive in business?

1  Thank ramblingrosie28
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We enjoyed a meal at Hugo's so much on Tuesday night we look visiting friends back there on Friday night. Delicious food that was fresh and full of flavor. Warm and attentive service.

Really pleased to have discovered this little gem.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

Had a meal at Hugos recently, great food, great friendly and personal service. Ambience was lovely with the fire crackling away as myself and my partner enjoyed our meal. I had the duck risotto and my partner had the lamb. The presentation of our meals was great and we look forward to another evening at Hugos.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

Dined early, and all of us were happy with what we ordered, Best steak I've had in along time..........well recommended...Thanks we will be back soon