“Beautiful meal, better than anticipated.”

The Loft Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in Lismore
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2012

My husband and I were in Lismore for the weekend and were looking for a place for dinner on a Saturday night. We thought we would try The Loft as we hadn't been there in a very long time. It turned out the new owners had taken over about 6 months ago. They are doing a great job! My husband is a chef and I'm a cook and this restaurant is by far the best meal I've had in Lismore. I had a pork belly entree and lamb shoulder main. My husband had mussels and squid. YUM YUM YUM. Very reasonably priced and the service was great.

3  Thank lellie81

Reviewed 23 September 2011

Food is always excellent at The Loft. The lunch menu is really good value and it's a great, semi-private place to catch up with friends.

The dinner menu (tapas) is pretty expensive. Food is great but you may have to spend a lot for a satisfying meal.

Service can be a bit patchy but I definatly recommend dining here for lunch.

Reviewed 6 July 2011

Great atmosphere, great food, great service. Much better than most Byron Bay restaurants!