“Mercure Liverpool Sydney”

Mercure Sydney Liverpool
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Liverpool

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

First impressions are indeed met from the moment you arrive at reception! I love the Liverpool Mercure Hotel, that during my last visit - one of MANY previous ones may I add, I call it my home away from home! The staff are AMAZING! The rooms are just perfect. I had a best friends birthday at the Catholic Liverpool Club & we stayed at the hotel - can not even fault it AT ALL! Breakfast buffet in the morning is one of the MANY pleasures I ALWAYS look forward to!

It's completely family friendly & also amazing value. I also stayed there with my family - several stays in fact, we've become HUGE fans of this particular hotel because we are always treated to amazingly. It's always my first choice of bookings when we are in Sydney :)

Keep up the amazing work!

A very happy canberran :)

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Mata F
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Was in this hotel for two nights more for business - nothing I can fault during my stay. It is adjacent to Liverpool Catholic Club which you can get accessed to variety of food and entertainment options. Good value for money too. Highly recommended if you need to be close to Liverpool.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Queensland, Australia
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Rooms are OK, bathrooms are a bit cold and boring. Stains on the wall near the bed in one of our rooms. Otherwise, quit clean. The food in the Atrium restaurant was quite good, but the room service food was awful. If your expectations are not too high then this hotel will serve you well if you need to be in the western part of Sydney.

Not sure what it is but a weird smell hits you as soon as you enter this hotel. Its not a terrible smell but just odd. I experience it if I ever enter a Quest hotel as well. Is it cheap carpet smell or something? Also, the reception staff both on check in and check out where not the least bit friendly but did their job efficiently. All in all, room for improvement especially room service and greetings but I don't think you will find anywhere better in this part of Sydney which is not really know for its luxury accommodation.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Great place very clean great staff what more could you ask for my home away from home Catholic club was great to have dinner to just skip over not far at all bed was so comfortable better then mine at home

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank linda k
MercureLiverpool, General Manager at Mercure Sydney Liverpool, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear linda k,

Thank you for the great review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We get a lot of good feedback about our beds, and it is certainly encouraging to hear when our guests have a comfortable night's sleep. I hope we'll see you again soon.

Warm regards,

Chris Donovan
Hotel General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Quest Liverpool
Meriton Serviced Apartments Church Street, Parramatta
Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill
Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill
#1 of 1 in Rooty Hill

Been to Mercure Sydney Liverpool? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mercure Sydney Liverpool

Property: Mercure Sydney Liverpool
Address: 424-458 Hoxton Park Road, Liverpool, New South Wales 2170, Australia
Region: Australia > New South Wales > Greater Sydney > Liverpool
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Liverpool
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Mercure Sydney Liverpool 4.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Sydney Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.