Mercure Sydney Liverpool
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Fitness centre
  • Pool
All reviewscatholic clubice skatingindustrial areaentertainment optionssports centrewestern suburbsatrium restaurantbreakfast buffetshower headroom servicepark roadcomfortable bedsbusiness tripgood sizeroom was largeenjoyable stayreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

First impressions are indeed met from the moment you arrive at reception! I love the Liverpool Mercure Hotel, that during my last visit - one of MANY previous ones may I add, I call it my home away from home! The staff are AMAZING! The rooms are just perfect. I had a best friends birthday at the Catholic Liverpool Club & we stayed at the hotel - can not even fault it AT ALL! Breakfast buffet in the morning is one of the MANY pleasures I ALWAYS look forward to!

It's completely family friendly & also amazing value. I also stayed there with my family - several stays in fact, we've become HUGE fans of this particular hotel because we are always treated to amazingly. It's always my first choice of bookings when we are in Sydney :)

Keep up the amazing work!

A very happy canberran :)

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Mata F
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Was in this hotel for two nights more for business - nothing I can fault during my stay. It is adjacent to Liverpool Catholic Club which you can get accessed to variety of food and entertainment options. Good value for money too. Highly recommended if you need to be close to Liverpool.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business