“freindly service”

Pho 76
Ranked #15 of 215 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Been going here for years and the food is always consistant. Always fresh and tasty, have recommended this place to my friends who also love it now. So we meet up there for diner night outs.

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

You can not beat this Viet Chinese restaurant when it comes to value for money and service... Pho 76 in our area will always be number 1 asian cuisine in my opinion.... Great job guys!!!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

1. Good food
2. Quick service
3. Nice and smiling staff
4. Good value for money
5. Will highly recommend to other
6. Had the beef pho and Tomato rice with steak pepper. Both really yummy

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

I went here with my cousins on a Saturday night. We had decided to have a 'cousin outting' after so quite some time and this place did not seem to have such a long waiting time.

After a spur of the moment decision, we decided to have dinner here. There were 8 of us (16-30yo). We were quite a loud bunch, which I thought would confuse and irritate the waitress that was taking our order. She was actually very lovely as she joked around with us and waited patiently for each of our orders.

I ordered the Singapore noodles (Bun Xao Singapore) ($12) accompanied by coconut juice ($3.50). One of my cousins ordered the chicken satay skewers and spring roll entrees to share with everyone.

The Singapore noodles was cooked very well and the coconut juice was very refreshing ( along with the coconut meat). All our dishes looked and tasted great.

My family has been coming here for years now and though this place is very affordable, it still gives really good service.

I definitely recommend this as a great local restaurant in the South-Western suburbs of Sydney.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Went to Pho 76 for a family members birthday.
The service was borderline non existent. We had to ask for menu's, serviettes (twice as they didn't give us enough) and tap water. All of which should be on the table as soon as we arrive in my opinion.
The menu I found disjointed and difficult to understand, 2 out of 5 we're very disappointed in their food & one coudldn't eat theirs at all.
For how busy the place was I expected the food to be A LOT better.
I think it was overcrowded and there should be less people & more servers.
Won't be making an appearance here again, considering Cabramatta is only up the road where I know the food to be exceptional compared to this....