“Family Favourite Local”

Gemelle Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with
Gemelle Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 199 Restaurants in Liverpool
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Gemelle has grown over the years to become one of South West Sydney's premier dining establishments.The restaurant now boasts a dining room which comfortably seats up to 180 guests, as well as a function room large enough for a further 180 seated guests.With modern décor and a relaxed ambience faultlessly complementing the excellent food, Gemelle is ideal for any occasion, be it an intimate date, a memorable night out with friends, or an unforgettable special celebration!
sydney
“Family Favourite Local”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We use Gemelle's as our favourite local restaurant for family dinners. Birthdays, Anniversaries and such are catered for here by good food with a broad range for all tastes, including children. We have had consistent service and quality of food, there is plenty of variety, lots to drink, ample parking etc. We have been regular customers and will continue to be so.
Halloran Family

• Visited March 2014

Chipping Norton, Australia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Gemelle's was quite a disappointment for us on Saturday night. Finally my wife and i got to have a night out without our 1 year old and thought it would be nice to try Gemelle restaurant.
The restaurant had a heap of screaming tired children in their. Not that I am against children at restaurants but i am against parents bringing children to a restaurant that would appear to be upper market..

We had been told by some friends to try their great cocktails. I had a beer and we had to ask twice where my wifes cocktail was. I was onto my second beer by the time my wife received her cocktail. We also had to ask twice for some water.

We ordered a 'sharing' entree which was excellent tasty food which was ample in size. We did notice the waitresses constantly hanging round our table watching to see if we were nearly finished. Obviously our mains had been cooked before we had even finshed our entree. As soon as we finished, one waiter took our entree plates and another placed down our main plates. This was very disappointing. The restaurant wasnt busy, we had not suggested we were in a rush and we had literally just finished our entree and werent ready for our main meal...

Once we had finished our main. The plates were taken, and for some reason another waitress came to set our table again to set it for our main meal for which she thought we hadnt had yet.. Two minutes later a different waitress again, put two plates of food in front of us. At this point my wife and I asked for the bill and went elseware for dessert & coffee.

Being rushed the way we were was a major offput to us. The main meals of dry pizza minimal pasta were a dissapointment and the staff were quite amusing...

We wont return to this restaurant as there are to many better options..

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank HUSSMAN1980
Liverpool, Australia
“Italian food.”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This restaurant serves good food, with good service, at a fair price. Nice relaxing atmosphere,
with responsive staff. Have no hesitation in recommending this Restaurant for any occasion.

• Visited March 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Great food in a place I never knew existed!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Great and delicious food!
Went here on a Sunday night and it wasn't too busy so it was good! We first had the olive bread which was amazing! Then we also ordered the sea scallops which had enough portions for two people! Scallop was cooked to perfection and the presentation was beautiful! My partner ordered for his main the gnocchi with lobster and it was fantastic!!
I had one of the specials which was risotto with pork and apple, the risotto was cooked to al dente and it was delicious! For dessert I had the creme brûlée which was ok for my liking but my partner had a recommendation of the crepe parcel and it was simply out of this world! I would have loved to have ordered that myself!!
Service was fantastic and decor was simple but nice! I thought the price was just right so I would definitely come back!!

• Visited July 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Food too expensive”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Our first time @ gemelle with the family, staff & services were great, but food wasn't worth the prices being charged. The pasta was awful, no taste or flavours, spaghetti meatballs was still raw.
The steak wasn't cooked properly either too raw or too dry. Nothing WOW about deserts. Being to few Italian restaurants, this is by far the worst, would not recommend.

• Visited July 2013