“Lovely delicious healthy meals”
Review of Bridge Street Thai

Bridge Street Thai
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Muswellbrook
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Description: Bridge Street Thai offers a range of delicious and fresh Thai cuisine that cater for all ages groups and also the health concious.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first visit to Bridge street Thai, it won’t be my last!
Service AA
Quality AA
SIZE of meals A
Price was reasonable.
At first i was a little disappointed in the size of the meals, it however turns out that we couldn’t finish what we ordered anyway so i really can’t complain!
We had a variety of different dishes which were all well presented, prepared and served in a timely manner.
I can’t wait to go back just with my wife next time! Kids you’re staying at home!
I loved the soft shell crab. Not to everyone’s taste but it was delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good range of dishes on menu, reasonable prices, good wine list, cocktails available, good service. Soft shell crab dishes to die for!

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Visited while staying at Noah's Motor Inn. Service was friendly and quick. Meals were full of flavour with a good level of spice.
I enjoyed a good Tom Yum and excellent Thai Red Duck Curry.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

We decided to dine here as we were staying at the motel next door and we were not disappointed. There was quite an extensive drinks menu and plenty of choice for meals too. The service overall was efficient and friendly although one of our large group didn't receive her meal until others had almost finished eating. The main meal size wasn't huge but quite large enough and very fresh and tasty. I particularly enjoyed my Money Bags entrée. There was no problem when we wished to pay separately.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

On hubbys special day we tried the Thai restaurant. Now, he is a real meat pie guy and none of that fancy food for him. However the food was so delicious he has decided that we could go there again. Beer was cold and food was hot. Very clean..