Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde
Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde(North Ryde)(Great Value!)
US$135
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Quest North Ryde(North Ryde)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$74
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites North Ryde(North Ryde)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$126
US$112
US$111
US$93
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express Sydney Macquarie Park(Macquarie Park)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$123
US$112
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsspacious apartmentquiet locationmajor shopping centreundercover parkingpleasant stayhome away from homepublic transporteasy accessmacquarie universitytrain stationtownhousepetsbushlandmotorwayrydecbdhospital
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The Medina Apartments unlike some 5 star hotels and apartments I stayed in was spotless. The curtains were fresh, no mould growing in the bathroom and kitchen utensils shinning. This despite being a fairly old establishment.

I didn't get a chance to check the pool or the spa but I definitely will, when I return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
TMQRMGR, Manager at Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Dear Francis T,

Thank you for staying with us at Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde, and for providing your kind comments. We have been working extensively with our housekeeping team, and I am pleased to read that you have seen the results.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde when you are next visiting the area.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I chose these apartments as I was travelling with my mother, grandmother and baby daughter for a family funeral and needed 2 bedrooms and to be in this suburb.

So I booked this apartment for the size and location and that's all I got. It was filthy and very damaged. The front door looked like it had been kicked in with I break right down the middle on the front and back. It looked like only the paint was holding it together. The walls were grubby. The mirror in the main bed had greasy marks all over it. The main bedroom also had chunks of bread under the bed so had clearly not been vacuumed. The ensuite toilet would get locked on the flush and the shower dripped constantly. The furniture had big chunks knocked out of if all through the flat - tv cabinets, side tables etc.

The balconies of the flats next door all bear down on the apartment living room and main bedroom so it felt very exposed.

I travel extensively for work and with my family and am happy to put up with general wear and tear and some cleaning issues but this place was revolting. I wouldn't stay here again and wouldn't recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Tlka
TMQRMGR, Manager at Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear Tlka,

Thank you for staying with us at Medina North Ryde, and for also leaving your comments.

Tlka, I am sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations, and you faced several maintenance and housekeeping issues. At Medina we consistently strive to improve our service and product therefore I appreciate your comments with the areas which you believe should be of greater focus, which I will follow up with relevant departments.

Tlka, thank you again for your feedback and I do hope you chose to stay with us again when you next require accommodation in the North Ryde, Macquarie Park area.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We discovered this place last year and had a relaxing week at Christmas. 20 minute stroll to train lovely across university campus, maquarie centre shops 20 mins walk, lane cove nat park 5 mins walk, acquatic centre 10 minutes walk, bus to Victoria arcade in under an hour, 30 minutes drive to hawksbury river etc. back here again for school holiday break, in the 2 bed town house and it feels like home. The first time we came, we were concerned at some of the negative reviews, which seem downright picky once you are here. Staff are friendly and the room gets cleaned well. If you want 5 star at circular quay, then go and pay for it. This place is great for our family. The only thing I would change is to add wi fi as well as LAN Internet access. Will be back again.And again.

Room Tip: Just check how far room is from the car.Also check room has a LAN cable, otherwise reception will give you one.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Happy from C
TMQRMGR, Manager at Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Happy fom C,

Thank you for staying with us AGAIN at Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde, and for providing your comments!
I am delighted to read your comments and how you have ‘hit the nail on the head’ on the wonderful facilities and location that Medina North Ryde offers.
I have noted your comments regarding the internet and I have raised the need to have Wifi with our internet provider. We are exploring options for this, however it has proven to be quite difficult based on the size and layout of the property, however, as they say - ‘watch this space’.
Happy from C, thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Medina Serviced Apartments again…and again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We were escaping a mouse infested room at the Willow Motel in Goulburn when we discovered this sanctuary. It has views of a creek and the lovely bush from the lounge and the bedroom. There are two balconies overlooking the creek and trees. There is a small outdoor area with tables and chairs. The kitchen has just about everything one would need to make a slap up meal with a 4 burner hot plate, an oven, microwave, dishwasher and a full sized frig. There's a table and chairs in the kitchen and a separate dining area. Bed was good. Sheets clean and comfortable. NO HAIRDRYER. bring your own. A little smell of damp in bathroom but it had been raining for two weeks. Undercover parking. I give it 4.5 stars.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear N N,

Thank you for staying with us at Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde and for providing your feedback.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at Medina and that you appreciate the size and facilities available – you wouldn’t think we are Sydney from the lush bushland that the property backs onto AND the peace and quiet!
I am surprised to read that you didn’t have a hairdryer in your bathroom, as they are fitted in all our apartments – so when you do stay with us again and you do find something missing in the apartment, please feel free to contact our friendly reception team to assist with your enquiry.
N N, thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Medina Serviced Apartment North Ryde.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2013

We traveled with a group of 5 and were pleasantly surprised by the apartment and the price. Two seperate bedrooms, sofa couch, dvd player and Internet. Highly recommend this place for traveling business people.

• Stayed: June 2013
TMQRMGR, Manager at Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Dear geekmumma,

Thank for you choosing Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde for your recent stay, and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to provide your feedback through the Trip Advisor website, as our guest satisfaction is our priority.

As you mentioned, our large apartments are well equipped for those who are traveling for business, or even families that require that extra space that a normal hotel room is unable to offer.

Geekmumma, thank you again for your comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Medina Serviced Apartments when you next require accommodation in Macquarie Park and North Ryde.

Warmest Regards,