Travelodge Hotel Macquarie North Ryde Sydney
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde(North Ryde)(Great Value!)
US$136
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Quest North Ryde(North Ryde)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Restaurant
Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde(North Ryde)
US$112
US$102
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Meriton Suites North Ryde(North Ryde)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$116
US$94
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express Sydney Macquarie Park(Macquarie Park)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$89
US$86
US$81
1,174 results
All reviewsmacquarie university hospitalshopping centrecomfortable roomconvenient locationtrain stationgood sizestaff were friendlyshort walkwould stay againper daycar parkingeasy accessshort staypublic transportclinicmicrowaveaccommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Close to the Macquaire University, Macquaire Shopping Centre, Park, Lake and Public Transportion. But far from the city. Polite staff. Good food and service. Was ideal for my business trip to Sydney..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Arthur R, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Macquarie North Ryde Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Pavithra K

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

On the way up I caught a cab from the airport and inclusive of 4 tolls it was $87.00 total. On the way home I asked the receptionist to book me a cab. It came about 20-25 minutes late. Then it had no meter. The guy wanted $103 to go back (during off-peak) to airport. Driver advised that hotel makes a commission out of this. Why couldn't they just call a regular taxi which is cheaper and would be on time?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Francesco C

If you could please, email me via arojas@travelodge.com.au your contact details so I can obtain further information from you. While we do have a corporate car service available offering flat rates to the airport for $95.00 these are only booked when our Guests specifically requests this service.

I have also been in contact with the provider to ensure the $95.00 is honoured and no further costs are presented to our guests. All requests for taxis are ordered via the online system, which records all our bookings. All registered taxis in NSW must have a meter and license showing, once I obtain further information from you I will pass this information to the authorities.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Ideal location for Macquarie Uni and Hospital, and mostly value for money. I would stay there again for those reasons. However, it was annoying to pay for room and breakfast at check-in, but not to be told until checkout that I also needed to pay for the parking that I had requested at check-in, when paying! I thought $15/night for parking behind the building was over the top, given it was neither secure nor weatherproof.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Arthur R, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Macquarie North Ryde Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Glenis

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on your recent stay at the Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde. I do apologise that our parking charges were not relayed to you by our Reception team. While we do have the prices listed on the registration card you signed on check in and in the entrance point of the car park, we should be reconfirming these charges to you on your arrival.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Good accommodation, reasonable prices, very handy to everything in area, gum trees in area very good, good walking paths, handy to Macquarie Centre Shopping Centre, medical clinics, university, transport

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kerry M

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at the Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde. We are very lucky with our location at the Macquarie University Campus and its very peaceful surroundings.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wife and I found the location in particular excellent as our stay was for medical reasons with the Macquarie Medical Centre, MRI unit and Macquarie Hospital all close to the Travelodge. Everything at the Travelodge was well presented and a pleasure to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Graham G

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Our location beside the Macquarie University Hospital is ideal for anyone visiting their facilities. I do hope all went well at the Hospital.