“Weekend away”

Travelodge Hotel Macquarie North Ryde
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in North Ryde
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Always thoroughly enjoy staying at this hotel for value for money & great location!
Rooms are clean, staff are friendly. Hotel is an easy walk from the train station and National Park which we value most

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Arthur R, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Macquarie North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Dear Stefanie N

We thank you for your repeated visits to our Hotel. It is very pleasing to read that you enjoyed your stay again.

We hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Great place to stay for convenience to hospital. Park and not have to drive again. I did not use food facilities so cannot comment on this. Staff very helpful and courteous. I was able to walk to shopping centre easily and access to bus and train very good.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Melissa S

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is a little pearl in the middle of Sydney - extremely handy to the M2 as well as public transport, this hotel will become my new Sydney hotel (if I do not need to stay in the City). The staff were very friendly and professional, the rooms were surprisingly large and well appointed. Clean and comfortable, I couldn't fault it. The breakfast buffet is typical and boring. The hotel is just a few minutes walk away from the Macquarie Shopping Centre, trains and buses, parking is plentiful and cheap. I stayed there for work but would definitely recommend this to any executive or personal traveller.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Karen B

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am very pleased that the work the team has been doing reflects on your review. Its a shame that you didn't enjoy our breakfast offering as we have recently introduced some new items (Banana Bread, Carrot Cake), hopefully we will have mor new items to enjoy on your next visit.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Motel was all I needed - it is clean and comfortable, and staff members were extremely helpful. I didn't dine or have breakfast at motel, so cannot comment upon the food. I will certainly stay in this motel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Graham AF

Thank you for taking the time to review you stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The hotel is good, slept fine. I was on the third floor which was good. There was an unusual smell coming from the kitchen, which caused me a minor headache but didnt bother me at all. Staff was friendly and answered my questions however when I booked room with travellodge, there was no I incidation of parking fee (I expected that though but wasn't advertised) overall, hotel was good.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Jacob C

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde. We have listed our price on our website as well as all online travel agents. We also have the price of the parking listed on the registration card which is signed by all guests on arrival. I will speak to the team to ensure we rely the charge of parking at (1) the time of making the bookings and (2) on arrival.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

My only problem was that the ice making machine was right beside my room and most mornings someone(maybe kitchen staff) collected two containers of ice round about 6.30 a.m. This did wake me up a few times. Maybe an area not right beside a room would be better. Rates went from $99 to $199 which I found hard to understand but they were Wot if prices. Slightly cheaper than rate for having my daughter in the Hospital nearby. The staff at the hotel are very polite and look after you.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Morag733

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at the Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde. I do apologise for the noise caused by the ice machine, we will look at the location of the machine and explore alternative options.

In regards to our pricing, our rates are dynamic and do vary depending on demand. You will always find the best available rates at tfehotyels.com.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The service was excellent. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The location is excellent for us as my husband is being treated by a specialist at the hospital and we are making regular visits. The staff are always very friendly and efficient - they are the most friendly, courteous and efficient staff we have ever met at any hotel/motel. No matter what you ask they are always polite and helpful - they always make you feel welcome.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Arthur R, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Macquarie North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Robin S

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our hotel and the team members who looked after you. I am so happy to read that they make your stay feel like home rather than a hotel and we wish your husband a speedy recovery.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Ryde
Central Business District
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
#103 of 180 in Sydney
Central Business District
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Martin Place

Been to Travelodge Hotel Macquarie North Ryde? Share your experiences!