1,684 results
All reviews across the road shopping centre macquarie centre studio apartment home away from home train station washing machine and dryer full kitchen these apartments excellent stay great facilities great apartment car park laundry facilities comfortable bed public transport free wifi
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I am a regular customer of meriton for over 2 years now . their serviced apartments are too good if you are planning for any type of travel ( personal/business/long term /short term ). Giving "Excellent" rating after statying for more than 6 months in total.

Room Tip: Building A is good in North ryde and the city view apts in Chatswood are nice.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Todd M, Online Reputation Team at Meriton Suites North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear 129ankitar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community.

We love welcoming back our loyal guests and are delighted to read you enjoyed yet another wonderful stay across the Meriton brand.

Your kind praises are appreciated and will be shared with the team, it is feedback such as yours that inspires our staff to strive for even higher levels of service each and every stay.

129ankitar, thank you once again it’s always a pleasure and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I stayed at the meriton suites for a couple of weeks for work. The location is perfect for work, but not so if you want to explore the rest of Sydney. The train station is located near enough, but the journey to the city will take almost an hour with transfers.

There is no restaurant or breakfast included. You can order food delivery but there is a surcharge involved. There is a mall across the road with eating places and groceries.

The hotel is pretty new so the rooms are in good nick. The suites come with a living area, full kitchen and laundry facilities. Although I do not expect them to change the sheets and clean the room everyday, I don't think the room was properly cleaned at all the whole time I was there. The turndown service was a bit of touch and go. There was once they left a bathroom squeegee behind and another day a cleaning rag.

Parking is horrendously expensive at $21 per night. There is a free shuttle service to Macquarie park but the driver almost never go according to the designated route and I found walking to be much faster than taking the shuttle.

Overall I found the stay comfortable enough, but I won't pay out of my own pocket to stay here cause I find it a bad value for money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
MSANorthRyde, Guest Relations Manager at Meriton Suites North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear divermel,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us via TripAdvisor. Please note your feedback is highly valuable to us as it is paramount to the continuous enhancement of our products and services.

At Meriton Suites North Ryde we strive to provide all our guests with an unique accommodation experience every time. I am happy to read you found our centralised location to Macquarie Business Park convenient, and that you found our suites comfortable.

It was however disappointing to see that within the areas of Housekeeping, the overall quality fell short of your expectation. Your feedback and areas of concern have been passed on to our Housekeeping manager for further review. Again I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience caused as a result.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Sarah A.
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for 4 nights whilst she competed in a robotics competition at Macquarie University. This is a luxury apartment unlike the other “average” hotels near the university. The staff on the desk were friendly and really helpful. I have travelled all over the world and these guys were some of the best, most helpful people I have encountered on hotel reception. The rooms are really modern and quiet and have all of the quality soaps, shampoos, dishwashing liquid etc. The rooms are really large and have a couch and balcony. Despite being in a busy location the outlook from our room was trees and birds. There are breakfast options if you want them here now. We preferred to head over the street to the huge shopping centre that has every food option imaginable. The shops have movies, ice skating, bowling etc as well as fashion. Very good to kill time if you are attending things at the Uni. The train station is a 5 min walk from the accommodation. I can’t say enough good about this accommodation, it was well worth staying here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Todd M, Online Reputation Team at Meriton Suites North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear PerthLivingLife,

It is our pleasure to accommodate you and your daughter at Meriton Suites North Ryde on your recent travels to the area.

Our prime location is within walking distance from a great variety of shops, cafes and restaurants and close the Macquarie University.

We do hope you both were able to take some time to relax and unwind in our resort style leisure facilities throughout your stay.

Your kind praises about our friendly Guest Services team are appreciated and will be shared with the team, it is feedback such as yours that inspires our staff to strive for even higher levels of customer service each and every stay.

PerthLivingLife, we do look forward to welcoming you both back in the near future, where a warm welcome awaits.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The rooms, exercise facilities and building were kept very clean and tidy with the staff being very helpful.
Daily room service was great except that they broke my phone cable.
Overall a great place to stay and an easy walk to Macquire Park.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear 789kelc,

We are thrilled to read you found all the makings for a wonderful stay at Meriton Suites North Ryde and we do hope you were able to take some time to relax and unwind in our resort style leisure facilities throughout your stay.

Please do accept our sincere apologies for the mentioned shortcomings, please kindly note that our friendly Guest Services team are available 24-hours should our guests require throughout their stay.

789kelc, we do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Excellent accommodation, really comfortable beds, modern and clean, good wifi and a comfortable place to work when away from the office and within walking distance of Macquarie University. I was only there 2 nights, but I could imagine staying longer quite comfortably.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Todd M, Online Reputation Team at Meriton Suites North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear N6324LSsophieh,

It is our pleasure to accommodate you at Meriton Suites North Ryde for two wonderful nights!

Our premium accommodation truly creates a luxurious home away from home offering spacious modern suites, fully equipped gourmet kitchen and internal laundry allowing our guests the space and freedom to relax and unwind in ultimate comfort after a busy day.

We are pleased you were able to utilise our prime location within walking distance from shops, restaurants and Macquarie University.

N6324LSsophieh¸we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.