“Great service and good quality food”
Review of Atlantis

Atlantis
Ranked #63 of 93 Restaurants in North Ryde
Price range: US$20 - US$80
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The staff at Atlantis are friendly and accommodating. The new menu is fantastic and great quality. I dine here often and I cannot fault the restaurant.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

North Ryde is not the epicentre of haute cuisine, no surprise there.
Atlantis is in the reception level of the Quest hotel & obviously enjoys a level of patronage from the guests that keep it rolling.
Service is Ok & the food is likewise but dear.
The seafood is their mainstay & is often attractively presented but not inspiring. Steaks are of good quality & are a reasonable alternative. Wine list is fairly extensive and of average price.
Why would you go? I guess if you are entertaining some one staying locally or you are booking one of the private rooms for a function.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We dropped into Atlantis for dinner this week & enjoyed really first class food & service. The complimentary taster while reading the menu was a lovely touch that is not commonly done elsewhere these days.an excellent wine list( even by the glass) was a treat.
We would eat here anytime!!
Tina&Dhon

1  Thank Dhonarmour
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I was surprised to read the reviews. I have eaten at the Atlantis a few times over the past few years and always found it good.
I stayed at the Quest last week on business and had dinner at the Atlantis. The menu was not cheap...but what is nowadays.. I had the 3 course residents menu. The food was very, very good and very good value at $45.00. I would have expected to pay far more.
The staff were efficient, attentive and polite and I will certainly be back.
Great value.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Went with a group, we had a private room, no one else in the restaurant, the food was mediocre and the service was shocking. The girls were pleasant but the management and male staff were arrogant, took ages to get our drinks. We were sitting for an hour waiting for our entree, then only some came out, we were finished before the rest of the table was served theres and this also happened with the main meal and the dessert.
The food was not worth the over the top prices.
One waiter even topped up a mans wine but put the wrong wine in his half full glass.
Parking is horrendous, had to get out and ask where to park, no signs telling you.
Would never go there again. Dont waste your time, go to Basils, just up the road.