“Simply Noodles”
Review of Simply Noodles

Simply Noodles
Ranked #30 of 87 Restaurants in North Ryde
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Simply Noodles is simply fantastic. My husband and I frequent this restaurant. The laksa is absolutely fabulous. I am a Malaysian so I know what I am talking about. I have tried laksa in other restaurants but nothing compares to this. We also tried a few other dishes just to see if they are as tasty and all of the dishes we tried have not been a disappointment. So if you are in the Macquarie Shopping Centre in North Ryde, do visit this restaurant. You will not be disappointed!
It is not a romantic restaurant. It is like other restaurants in a shopping centre but it is worth it.
On Thursdays the business hours are longer.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I've been visiting this place since university and it has been consistently good since about 2001. We still travel there on the odd occasion. Highlights are seafood laksa and combination fried noodle. The best quality. It is why it has stayed open for so long. If ever in Macquarie centre, this place is worth a visit

Reviewed 11 August 2013

When we first visited here were thought another chain restaurant it can’t be that good but we were totally wrong so we try to visit here at least once a month as the food is consistently excellent, over the time we have been going here we have tried different items off the menu and apart from one duck dish which was mostly bone and gristle every other dish has remained excellent. The service is always friendly and efficient and the only down side is unless they have the food ready at once you have to keep on getting up when the buzzer rings but the quality more than makes up for it. We do wish there was more seating as gets very popular.