“Great motel; large rooms; reasonably priced”

Harbour Royal Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ulladulla
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Stopped here on the way down south and was pleasantly surprised by the size of the rooms and the very reasonable cost. It's also a very quiet motel as it's off the main road. Head down the south side of the harbour and the motel is just up a side street on your right. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Avoid the room [I think it's 12A] above the motel laundry; the machines are on the go all day a...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Stayed here for two nights over the Easter weekend. Quiet location within walking distance of restaurants and bowling club. Rooms are a good size. Bathrooms need a bit of an update. Peaceful spot in Ulladulla.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2013

After some time trying to find the motel because Burrill Street is in 2 halves separated by the water, we were not disappointed when we opened the door and found a very attractively furnished room and a nice view down towards the harbour. The owners were extremely helpful, even their daughter who tried to help me solve a computer problem. We had a very satisfying breakfast in the little breakfast nook and all in all a very pleasant stay

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ahernen
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I visit this hotel as part of my country business trips and I keep returning time after time as it offers clean, comfortable accommodation as well as friendly staff that offer very affordable prices. Well done.

Room Tip: any are fine
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I just stayed with my family here and I could nt be happier , the room were clean and the service was great , I stayed with my partner and 2 sons , the youngest still has bottles , after coming back from a big day at the beach I had noticed that the cleaning lady had clean our room and also cleaned out the baby bottles that we left on the bench I was sooo surprised because its not apart of there job and they still did it for me , the over all stay was great with the pool being very warm so it was very enjoyable, I was Defently stay there again :0)

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 31 December 2012

It was a last minut booking, so we didn't expect much. First expression wasnt very good only because receptionist keep telling me check in is after 1pm, we got there at 12 so it's fair if the room isn't ready, but we returned at 12.50pm, I was told the room is ready, then the girl at reception just had to tell me again "I can give you the key,but you know check in is from 1pm" I wasnt sure what she expect me to do,thank her for letting us in 10 minutes early? I won't say she wasn't friendly, but maybe not very professional, because its unnecessary to say something like that to upset your customer. Some training is needed, at least go and stay at a professional hotel and see how other people handling check-ins. Any guest should feel welcomed at check in.

I have to give the housekeepers a round of applause, because the place is sparkling clean! Even the facilities are very basic and dated, but every corner of the room I stayed in was spotless. So thank you!

Last, to the dear owner, I think it's time to clean some stickers off the walls, there are way to many stickers or notes in the room tell guest what do, such as "check out is 10am" "keep your towel on the hunger" you should do this, you don't to that. They are making me very uncomfortable, I believe no one like to be told.

After all location is ok, most motels in town on good locations. There is a sun deck in the middle of the complex, it was pretty noisy with people having dinner party there. For the cleaness of the room, I will definately go back, but for the guest service probably not.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Exp E
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Loved this place as the staff were kind, friendly and attentive. Rooms were clean, had everything you need, and best of all - a great heated indoor swimming pool. The location is perfect, a stones throw from both the town and harbour. Ample parking on site.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank plutonic-knight
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ulladulla
Pigeon House Motor Inn
Ulladulla Headland Holiday Park
Mollymook Seascape Motel
Mollymook Seascape Motel
#6 of 8 in Mollymook

Been to Harbour Royal Motel? Share your experiences!