Pacific Regis Beachfront Holiday Apartments
Outrigger Gold Coast(Burleigh Heads)
US$91
  • Pool
Mariner Shores Resort & Beach Club(Burleigh Heads)(Great Value!)
US$120
  • Pool
Burleigh Break(Burleigh Heads)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$57
TripAdvisor
US$67
US$68
US$265
TripAdvisor
Orbitz.com
All reviewssmall gymkitchen areaacross the roadpark the cara stones throwsurfers paradisethe gold coasteating placesthe managersperfect positionfloor apartmentbeach holidaysurf clubair conshort walkfamily holidayspas
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I asked for the nightly rate for a 5 nite stay. Once I said I would take the room the nightly amount worked out to be higher. When I questioned this the manager said the first rate was for 7 nights and your only staying 5. He became very rude when I said I wanted to cancel the room and asked for my refund. Stay elsewhere if you lare a look young and are single female, as this manager tried to diddle me. But it didn't work.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Donna T
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Have stayed in many apartments along the Gold Coast, we have now found one to return to again and again. View was amazing, and location such a close walking distance to pub, surf clubs, cafes and shops. BBQ was great for eating in. Hospitality from management was great, as were all amenities. Our room to the south end on 13th floor had amazing morning sun, with rear balcony for afternoon sun. Beach on the doorstep! Indoor pool and spas brilliant for a splash in any weather. Apartment was spacious and very clean, highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2013

spent 3 night there with my 2 sisters & brother in a 2 bedroom apartment. Across from the beach, close to cafes & restaurants. Indoor heated pool & spa. We stayed on the 12th floor with views over the beach & hills. Self contained kitchen, with dishwasher, dining room, lounge room, 2 balconies. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Staying in top rooms get better views. We stayed on the 14th floor room 46. On a corner. This time off the year you get the warm sun in the apartment.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Enjoyed our week and wished it was longer.The indoor heated pool was great and it was close to everything. The unit had a fantastic view and met all our expectations. Staff were friendly,close to clubs hotel tab great walks..

Room Tip: 14th fioor above the trees
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I live in Sydney and had 2 friends from England over for christmas. I was wanting to book a 2 bed unit near the beach for them and my girlfriend to stay for 2 weeks, leaving just before new years. After a quick google search, I found Pacific Regis. If it was any closer to the beach it would be in the sea. I really wanted to get a good view so after calling the hotel to book they advised me to go for the top floor. It was more expensive then the lower floors that I was going to pick but I'm glad they told me, it was absolutely worth it and the view was perfect for just sitting out with a coffee or a beer. Moreover the apartment was big, clean and fresh, just what I expected.

We didn't have a single problem with the management, we thought they were really great! They had made a deal with the surf club over the road for 2 for the price of 1 meals, and they even gave us replacement vouchers when we lost ours. We ended up eating at the surf club 5 nights out of the 14.

I have already booked my stay back there this year. Highly recommend this place!!

Room Tip: Book the top floor if there is any space its by far the best the lower ones are cheaper but the trees would block some of the view
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends