“Just love Justin's Lane” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Justin Lane

Justin Lane
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: JUSTIN LANE ESTABLISHMENT HAS MANY UNIQUE FACETS INCLUDING A ROOFTOP BAR / PIZZERIA / PASTA BAR/ TAKEAWAY & DELIVERIES AND FUNCTION VENUE LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BURLEIGH HEADS. We are open Monday to Thursday from 5pm and Friday, Saturday, Sunday from Midday. Our philosophy at Justin Lane is to do things simply but exceptionally well. With our unique location in the heart of Burleigh and menus that incorporate fresh local produce and ingredients, as well as our strong emphasis on quality service by our friendly staff, you can be assured that the team at Justin Lane will bring together a unique dining experience that you and your guests will remember for years to come.
Gold coast
“Just love Justin's Lane”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

This place is a must if your in Burleigh and want a delicious pizza, local beer or a great cocktail. Nice staff. Good food. Good service. What more can you ask for. Worth a visit!

Visited April 2014

Burleigh Heads, Australia
“Awesome little spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have tried several of the pizza's at Justin Lane and every time they have been incredible! The restaurant has the most amazing atmosphere and great service. I recommend this place to everyone I know!

P.S. The ice cream is also AMAZING!

• Visited April 2014
Nelson Bay, Australia
“One of the most outstanding experiences !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I walked in off the street on my own with no reservation, certainly not overly dressed, and was welcomed by Richard the barman. Immediately got the feeling that this place had A1 service, and not disappointed, at all. The service from Richard and Alex in the bar was so outstanding that I decided to not bother with ordering/eating my pizza at the table, much better to eat it at the bar.
Speaking of the bar, one of the big sellers to me was the Stone and Wood beer off the tap. Having only enjoyed it once before, can only recommend it to others to try. Incredibly refreshing, light and flavoursome (somewhat "fruity", almost passionfruit in taste). Awesome.
Now the pizza. Incredible is the first word that springs to mind. Somehow they make the base to be light and thinnish, yet the edge is fluffy and airy. Toppings and sizing spot on. To top it off, I was offered a chilli oil as an addition which was a really nice (if not somewhat on the mild side) surprise too.
Overall, can't wait to go back and take on this whole experience again. I'm that satisfied, I came straight back to the apartment I'm staying at to write this review.
Did it cost me more than expected? Yes. Do I care? No. I'm always happy to pay a bit extra for great food and service. Wish my family were here to join me, and looking forward to bringing them here when the next opportunity arises.
Outstanding !

• Visited May 2014
Tweed Heads, Australia
“Great food but felt a little rushed to eat it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

We waited for an eternity for our food to arrive (and with three children this was a stretch), but it was worth the wait. The pizzas were delicious, especially the vegetarian and seafood options. Drinks way over-priced for the teeniest glass and this turn me off from returning. Our table was also too dark - this might be trendy but the flickering bulb above our heads was annoying and with the darkness I could barely see what I was eating! We felt a little rushed to eat and go.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We dined here for the first time with a group of friends who are regulars at JL and they told us we would love it, they weren't wrong. The pizzas were amazing! It was very popular so bookings are a must. We can't wait to come back soon. We would drive there just for the pizza.