“Not the most welcoming staff”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #19 of 215 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is not on Trip Advisor but is located beneath the Rhumba Resort in Caloundra. Can you pls set it up as a restaurant in its own right so I can write a review. Thanks, Kitty
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We had dinner here and as we have a young child we don't get to eat out that often anymore. When we arrived the staff were less than enthusiastic to show us to a table (i am unsure if it was related to the fact we had a young child with us). We were quite early so we would be in and out before the dinner rush started. We had quite a lengthy wait for our dinner and when the food arrived it was very average. When i went to pay the bill the person serving me was much more interested in the cd they were trying to get to play than serving me. All in all it is not the worst restaurant I have been to but I would not recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Always have excellent service and smiling staff. The food always arrives promptly and is delicious!
My friends and I belong to a "lunch" club but we only meet once a month when we can and when ever we've been to La Dolce Vita we've had a great time! I've also been there for lunch and dinner with friends and family.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Delicious and Fresh food. Staff excellent and very attentive.
Seafood to die for.
Will be returning.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

On our recent stay in Caloundra, we frequented La Dolce Vita regularly. Our kids LOVED the gelatos on offer. The staff were super friendly, and a taste test of flavours were offered without asking.

The coffee is amazing, and the location perfect.

We walked away as very happy customers, every single time we stopped in for a treat.

Thank you, we will be back for sure.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

We visited for breakfast and although the restaurant is directly opposite the beach, the meals were a little overpriced for the quality. Staff were friendly however sometimes loud talking amongst themselves. Whilst I didn't leave with a sour taste in my mouth, next time I would opt for somewhere different.