“Food was spot on!”

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #19 of 205 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is not on Trip Advisor but is located beneath the Rhumba Resort in Caloundra. Can you pls set it up as a restaurant in its own right so I can write a review. Thanks, Kitty
Bendigo, Australia
“Food was spot on!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Our favorite restaurant was fully booked so we thought we would give La Dolce Vita a try, very glad we did! The food was spot on, we sat overlooking the beach, service was quick, price was reasonable.
If I had to pick one negative it would be that the very attentive and courteous waitress's had a limited knowledge of english as they were Italian, but hey it was an Italian restaurant!
La Dolce Vita, possibly our newest favorite restaurant when on holidays.

• Visited March 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“Not the most welcoming staff”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We had dinner here and as we have a young child we don't get to eat out that often anymore. When we arrived the staff were less than enthusiastic to show us to a table (i am unsure if it was related to the fact we had a young child with us). We were quite early so we would be in and out before the dinner rush started. We had quite a lengthy wait for our dinner and when the food arrived it was very average. When i went to pay the bill the person serving me was much more interested in the cd they were trying to get to play than serving me. All in all it is not the worst restaurant I have been to but I would not recommend it to anyone.

• Visited March 2014
Caloundra, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Always have excellent service and smiling staff. The food always arrives promptly and is delicious!
My friends and I belong to a "lunch" club but we only meet once a month when we can and when ever we've been to La Dolce Vita we've had a great time! I've also been there for lunch and dinner with friends and family.

• Visited November 2013
Mooloolaba, Australia
“La Dolce Vita - Superb.”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Delicious and Fresh food. Staff excellent and very attentive.
Seafood to die for.
Will be returning.

Visited March 2014
Queensland, Australia
“Best Gelato on the Sunny Coast”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

On our recent stay in Caloundra, we frequented La Dolce Vita regularly. Our kids LOVED the gelatos on offer. The staff were super friendly, and a taste test of flavours were offered without asking.

The coffee is amazing, and the location perfect.

We walked away as very happy customers, every single time we stopped in for a treat.

Thank you, we will be back for sure.

• Visited February 2014