Stayed Saturday night and the room was very clean, well presented and staff friendly. We had unit 61 over looking the pool and water views. Only thing i have a negative about is the shower over that huge corner bath and very awkward to use, a touch dangerous to be honest to get in and out of ,If they re-done the shower and pulled out that silly corner bath and just put in a free standing shower would make more sense as it is only a one bedroom, it's a couples unit so no need for that huge dangerous bath. We went to " Velvet Waters" rock n roll dinner and show across the street Saturday night and it was just awesome, so make sure you have a great night out by walking across and checking it out and make a booking. Can't miss it a big white cadillac parked out front. We had a ball there and no driving needed just walk across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BreakFree Grand Pacific is just an hour's drive north of Brisbane in Caloundra, the southern gateway to Queensland's Sunshine Coast. Boasting sweeping, uncrowded beaches, unspoiled waterways and friendly locals, Caloundra has a "yet-to-be-discovered" vibe that makes it a rare holiday destination. At BreakFree Grand Pacific you can choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available in garden, water view and roof top styles. The garden apartments have a private patio and garden views while the water view apartments feature a balcony and look out over the ocean and beyond to Pumicestone Passage. Roof top apartments have great views along with a private roof top or courtyard barbeque with a 4 seat outdoor spa bath. All apartments include air conditioning, cable TV, DVD player, balcony or patio, stereo system with CD and a spa bath is featured in most. From a prime waterfront location resort facilities include a heated lagoon pool and 2 spas, gym, games room for the kids, sauna and meeting facilities for up to 130 delegates. Nearby natural wonders include the Glasshouse Mountains, Blackhall Range National Park and Pumicestone Passage Marine Park - all offering great opportunities for fun outdoor activities including bushwalking, surfing, diving, wind-surfing, kayaking, sailing and fishing. Manmade attractions including Australia Zoo, the Big Kart Track and Aussie World are also nearby. The resort is an idyllic location for a resort holiday only 50 metres from Bulcock Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort Sunshine Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort Sunshine Coast Hotel Caloundra
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Caloundra