Great place to stay in Caloundra. SO close to everything...the beach, shops, transport all very close. Stayed in a ground floor apartment which was very clean & spacious. Excellent facilities and customer service. Only downside being our check in was delayed until 3pm instead of 2pm due to the room not being ready at that stage (however, seeing as we were there for a conference, they were flat out, so it's understandable), but an excellent accommodation option nonetheless. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BreakFree Grand Pacific is an idyllic location for a resort holiday only 50 metres from Bulcock Beach. Choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available in garden, water view and roof top styles. The garden apartments have a private patio and garden views while the water view apartments feature a balcony and look out over the ocean and beyond to Pumicestone Passage. Roof top apartments have great views along with a private roof top or courtyard barbeque with a 4 seat outdoor spa bath. Apartments include air conditioning, cable TV, DVD player, balcony or patio, stereo system with CD and a spa bath is featured in most. From a prime waterfront location resort facilities include a heated lagoon pool and 2 spas, gym, games room for the kids, sauna and meeting facilities for up to 130 delegates. Nearby natural wonders include the Glasshouse Mountains, Blackhall Range National Park and Pumicestone Passage Marine Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort Sunshine Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort Sunshine Coast Hotel Caloundra
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Caloundra