Last minute over night stay which was expensive as only 3 bdrm available. Receptionist, Siobhan, was very helpful and professional. The 3rd floor unit was very tidy and comfortable. One bedroom fan would not turn off when we closed the door to the area we were utilizing. We had an awesome view of the passage but from the kitchen window, guests using the spa from their apartment did not have privacy. The central location to walks, beaches and shops was great. Ideal for families. Close to lovely eateries/restaurants as well. We were given a late check out so we headed to the markets and took a stroll along the walkway to Shelley Beach. I would stay here again but book in advance to avoid extra expense you pay at short notice. Hopefully bond will be returned when they have said.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BreakFree Grand Pacific is just an hour's drive north of Brisbane in Caloundra, the southern gateway to Queensland's Sunshine Coast. Boasting sweeping, uncrowded beaches, unspoiled waterways and friendly locals, Caloundra has a "yet-to-be-discovered" vibe that makes it a rare holiday destination. At BreakFree Grand Pacific you can choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available in garden, water view and roof top styles. The garden apartments have a private patio and garden views while the water view apartments feature a balcony and look out over the ocean and beyond to Pumicestone Passage. Roof top apartments have great views along with a private roof top or courtyard barbeque with a 4 seat outdoor spa bath. All apartments include air conditioning, cable TV, DVD player, balcony or patio, stereo system with CD and a spa bath is featured in most. From a prime waterfront location resort facilities include a heated lagoon pool and 2 spas, gym, games room for the kids, sauna and meeting facilities for up to 130 delegates. Nearby natural wonders include the Glasshouse Mountains, Blackhall Range National Park and Pumicestone Passage Marine Park - all offering great opportunities for fun outdoor activities including bushwalking, surfing, diving, wind-surfing, kayaking, sailing and fishing. Manmade attractions including Australia Zoo, the Big Kart Track and Aussie World are also nearby. The resort is an idyllic location for a resort holiday only 50 metres from Bulcock Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort Sunshine Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort Sunshine Coast Hotel Caloundra
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Caloundra