Stayed here last year for a week. Room was great, middle of winter so didnt use the pool, but we had a rooftop jacuzzi which was used almost every night. When we originally went up there the jacuzzi was completely empty but a quick call to reception and maintenence was there within the hour and fixed by the afternoon. Location is right on the main drag of caloundra. A great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BreakFree Grand Pacific is an idyllic location for a resort holiday only 50 metres from Bulcock Beach. Choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available in garden, water view and roof top styles. The garden apartments have a private patio and garden views while the water view apartments feature a balcony and look out over the ocean and beyond to Pumicestone Passage. Roof top apartments have great views along with a private roof top or courtyard barbeque with a 4 seat outdoor spa bath. Apartments include air conditioning, cable TV, DVD player, balcony or patio, stereo system with CD and a spa bath is featured in most. From a prime waterfront location resort facilities include a heated lagoon pool and 2 spas, gym, games room for the kids, sauna and meeting facilities for up to 130 delegates. Nearby natural wonders include the Glasshouse Mountains, Blackhall Range National Park and Pumicestone Passage Marine Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort Sunshine Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort Sunshine Coast Hotel Caloundra
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Caloundra