“Beautiful coffee”

Lamkin Lane Espresso Bar
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Caloundra
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Nice little cafe in a blue tin shop serving good coffee. They have tea and juice as well. They've some cookies. Nice coffee in a little corner.

1  Thank St3pK4ur

Reviewed 25 July 2014

First visit today to Lamkin Lane and loved the coffee. The service was also good and I'm very happy to have been introduced to this place. All in all a very pleasant experience. Will definitely go back. Keep up the good work!

1  Thank annie50marmee
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I had trouble finding this place, it really is tucked down a lane, behind the shops and was really looking forward to tasting the coffee as I have read all the amazing reviews. I am sad to say it was OK but not amazing as I had hoped. The coffee was alright but not mind blowing. The staff were nice enough but not as welcoming as I had expected after the great reviews both here and on Beanhunter. I didn't see any food apart from a couple of small, bite sized "tarts" on the counter. I'm not sure if they do food to be honest. I think I would go back but I feel there are better options to explore first.

1  Thank linzinks
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Visited during June on a holiday. What a lovely tucked away cafe this was. Wonderful setting, pleasant staff and perhaps one of the best coffees I've ever had. No complaints and would highly recommend this little gem!

1  Thank Sam N
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Was told this was the place to go on the Sunny Coast for coffee and I was not disappointed. Service was great ..... Overall just Excellent!!!!

2  Thank sedun0