Stayed one night in a Queen Spa room in late july. Room itself was quite clean, a few cobwebs and a champagne cork lying around, but the rest was very tidy. The room was spacious - more like a small apartment than a hotel room. Nice view overlooking the pool, swamp and golf course.
Pretty quiet, unfortunately we were on the second floor and there were a few rowdy people hanging around the pool area till quite late at night.
One minus point was that the air conditioning was set at 25°, and unable to be changed to anything cooler. It was a warm night and we were quite uncomfortable. Aside from this, we were very satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa is situated just 90 minutes drive from Brisbane International & Domestic Airports, 40 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport and only minutes from Sunshine Coast beaches.This 4 star resort provides the perfect getaway retreat with breathtaking views of the heritage listed Glasshouse Mountains, the Greg Norman designed championship Golf Course, Pelican Waters Golf Club and the seaside city of Caloundra and the Pacific Ocean.The hotel boasts excellent facilities for both Business and Leisure travellers with stylish guest rooms and apartments suitable for individuals right through to families staying one night or longer. There are plenty of opportunities to relax by our resort pool & heated lap pool, take a leisurely stroll or just relax with a good book and watch the world roll by. For the more energetic, you can dust off the golf clubs and play a round of 18 holes of golf. For those who want to be pampered, spoil yourself with a treatment at Pelican Waters Resort Day Spa.The Sunshine Coast enjoys a pleasant year round climate with average temperatures of 17 - 28 degrees in summer and 10 - 23 degrees in winter. Our region boasts many diverse, exciting and natural attractions from the popular Australia Zoo, UnderWater World, Big Kart Track and Aussie World to the famous Eumundi Markets, or a simple day of lazing on one of our many beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Pelican Waters Hotel Caloundra
- Crowne Plaza Caloundra
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Caloundra
- Ramada Caloundra