“Up and down”

Villa Tango
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Had a great garlic bread pizza to start light fluffy and not at all greasy. The kids pizza my daughter had was excellent and really hit the mark. My steak which I ordered rare was served blue and my chips were all but cold they rebooked my steak with courtesy but the could have given me some fresh hot chips as they were even colder than the first time. The mushroom sauce was rich and creamy and made up for everything else on the plate though. Also I observed good hygiene practices in the kitchen lots of hand washing.

1  Thank Amanda D
There are newer reviews for Villa Tango

Reviewed 21 April 2014

First time we visited this restaurant before 1.5 year, everything was good. We walked to the restaurant every weekend but after that we stopped going there. Last weekend we visited the restaurant again after a long voyage of time. The owner has changed but the service seemed quiet good. The pizza and the steak were great.The kids menu was good as well. Also the service was good. We had garlic bread and calamari as entree which was delicious. Overall the food was awesome in a friendly and good environment.

1  Thank joseph m
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Variety of food. Amazing food. Good service. Vegetarian food us excellent. Loved pizza garlic bread.

1  Thank kspandya
Reviewed 16 February 2014

First time we walked out of a restaurant......never got the drinks we ordered, sat and watched as tables that were seated and ordered after us were getting some main courses. Staff looked disorganised, with poor presentation. After an hour we lost all hope of getting any service, let alone food! the garlic pizza was average. Never again!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I only wish I'd read the reviews before going to this restaurant! Firtstly, it had been quite a hot day and the air conditioning was not turned on. We had been seated at a table under a wall mounted fan but there was little air circulation so we moved tables to where it was a little more comfortable. (To add to the atmosphere another customer thought we'd enjoy listening to their screaming child.) We selected a red wine from the total of 4 varieties on the drinks menu (there were also 4 whites to choose from) and chose basic Lasagne and salad from the menu. While we were waiting we noticed two tables of other customers get up and leave. We didn't know why but it was not a good sign! One group had ordered their meals and not received them yet. We noticed one other couple who had been seated quite some time and they had not even been offered water. When we got our meals the Lasagne was served in the dish it had been baked in and you can see in the photo it was not very attractive, not to mention unprofessional. My piece of Lasagne was sitting in a mass of liquid fat and whatever else, so I scooped it out with my cutlery and placed it on my side plate. The salad was presented in a separate bowl. The meal tasted quite good and the portion was satisfactory. Luckily we had a half price voucher and we paid $32 for the two main meals and two glasses of wine. We had looked at the Villa Tango website before we went and were expecting live music which there was none. I'm not sure what has happened here - perhaps the place has changed hands although reading the other reviews it seems its been like this for a while. There are plenty of other restaurants to choose from ....I would never recommend this place to anyone.