“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Wonderful little Italian coffee shop in little country town.....Amazing food, goodies baked on site and coffee to die for..

1  Thank Robyn M

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Nice atmosphere when you walk in. Lovely selection of delicious cakes, biscuits to choose from. Coffee is good. Good selection if you want to stay for lunch.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

There is nothing to say about the food, which is tasty, original and fresh. To me, it is even the best place to eat in Gympie. However, it is a shame when the staff is pissed-off, we get told off or get some bad vibes. It has happened twice now and we have decided not to go again...shame...

2  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I can't believe I've just found this place !!! It was, without a doubt, the best coffee I've had in years. Lovely owner who was more than happy to chat or not depending on your mood. I will always detour off the Bruce Highway in the future and never subject myself to roadhouse coffee again!

3  Thank bajachic
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Wonderful, comfortable atmosphere - loved the antique sofas - and the best hot chocolate I've EVER tasted! Will certainly go back!