Bellardoo Holiday Apartments
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort(Mooloolaba)(Great Value!)
US$148
Twin Pines Motel(Mooloolaba)
US$87
US$81
Agoda.com
Coco Mooloolaba Apartments(Mooloolaba)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$253
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
River Esplanade Motel(Mooloolaba)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$77
US$165
TripAdvisor
Mantra Zanzibar(Mooloolaba)
Cilento(Mooloolaba)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslock up garagethe managerssmall downsideacross the roadgood sized roomsair congreat locationno liftwalking distancewashing machinemain beachbeds were comfortablebus stoproad noisetwo bedroom apartmentstayed for nightsliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I rang to enquire about booking 2x 2 bedroom apartments for an overnight stay and was told that there was availability for the night I wanted. The woman on the phone asked if there was a special event happening and I told her that we are heading up the coast to take part in the "Color Run" Fun Run....She informed me that once I checked with my friends, to call her back to book instead of booking online because she would be able to help me out more. After clearing it with my team mates, I rang the apartment back 4 hours later and was informed that the 1 night accommodation option had been taken off the system and, because of "a large number of bookings", they had now decided on a two-night minimum.
I am disgusted with this and will certainly be informing all my friends of the 'money hungry' business that is being run.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank Leisa78
Mark F, Owner at Bellardoo Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

This person never stayed at Bellardoo . She tried to book on line four hours after initial interest only to find out all the allocated one night units had been sold .. What's the problem . When we are sold out that means we are sold out ... Get your facts right .

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Bellardoo in a Superior Suite. The apartment was clean and tidy, the staff were courteous. The apartment catered for four persons, being a two bed room apartment.
On arrival I decided to take a shower,as you do. After three minutes the water was stone cold!
On checking the water cylinder,I found that the water cylinder. Was only a 50 Litre, yes a 50 Litre cylinder. This was really pathetic for holiday accommodation I have never encountered this problem before, accept for my Navy days, where we were all subject to a Submarine Shower, One bucket of water and that was it. I brought to the attention of management,who could only say "we have had many complaints before". For us Never Again!

Room Tip: Take a swim in the sea nearby as you cannot rely on a nice hot shower
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Ian F
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Very handy location so you can lock your car up in the garage and walk every where from these units. Good to have a clothes line supplied ( I hate putting clothes in a drier & wasting electricity) only problem no clothes basket or pegs supplied, so hung clothes over table & clothes airer on front balcony. Good views of the ocean from our unit, and nodoubt we will be back for another stay at Bellardoo.

Room Tip: Unit 21 on the western end of the building good, abit noisy when alot of traffic around but bedrooms at the back of unit, so no trouble sleeping.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marsha99_12
Reviewed 14 July 2013

What a winner we had a great time in unit 29.Great view of the ocean.
Great managers Jenny & Mark very helpful .Value for money We can definitely recommend it
.We also enjoyed the ambiance .Many shops near by as well as Coles supper market. We enjoyed the pool as well .We will definitely return to the beautiful sunshine coast.
We enjoyed some wonderful meals at the Raw Energy2go opposite the Surf Club.

Room Tip: Unit 29 away from the Main Street.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We needed a place to bunk down for the weekend that was close to the Sunshine Coast Hockey fields at Buderim, yet allowed us to enjoy the splendor and hospitality of the Sunshine Coast. We got a recommendation from friends about Bellardoo and we're dissapointed at all. Jenny and Mark hake you feel welcome form the very first phone call and made sure we all had a great time.
The units are close to everything the holiday maker needs, from the local foodstores and eateries, and right opposite the beach access paths.
We'll be back, if only this time to relax ... :)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends