“Friday night check in at Sunshine Coast”
Review of Kyamba Court Motel

Kyamba Court Motel
Kyamba Court Motel
Ranked #1 of 3 Mooloolaba B&B and Inns
Toowoomba, Australia
“Friday night check in at Sunshine Coast”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

It is so difficult to get a later check in at the Sunshine Coast for a quick trip. The lovely owner/manager here, Dallas, told me to call when I arrived in the evening. Simple and neat motel rooms with everything you need for an overnight stay, with a homely feel at a small motel handy to the beach, restaurants and attractions.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

Sadly we couldn't stay there because they were fully booked. But the owner - a very nice, friendly and lovely lady showed us the rooms (for 90$ they looked just wonderful) and gave us rips for the area. She even called a hotel and bargained a really good rate for us :-)
Everything looked very clean and nice!
The next time I am staying there for sure!!!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank NaNoTravels
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

I researched all the budget motels in Mooloolaba and came up with this one. If you want to go to the beach, but don't want to spend much, look no further. This is your place.
We usually stay in 4 star hotels. This trip to the coast was going to be a quick one as we needed to complete a dive for our certification. We didn't want to pay $200-300 for 8 hours in a hotel. At the same time, I did not want to sacrifice service or cleanliness. This place ticked all the boxes. The owners were friendly and the place was clean. The best part is the offer free toast and coffee for breakfast. The perfect breakfast before a dive trip.
The location was perfect for diving (1 block from Sunreef). It is a couple of blocks away from the beach. If you are sensitive to road noise, I do recommend bringing some earplugs. Not a big concern for us, but I know that may be an issue for some.

• Stayed April 2013
Brisbane Australia
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We enjoyed a one night stay here and we were welcomed by the very friendly manager, Dallas. The rooms are very clean, air conditioned, and even though the motel is on a main road we could not hear the traffic noise. It is situated within a short walk to the centre of town and the beach, with restaurants, clubs and food outlets very handy. There is a guest kitchen where we enjoyed a complimentary casual breakfast of toast, spreads, coffee and tea in a tropical outdoor area overlooking a canal. The room also had a generous supply of coffee, tea chocolate bars and biscuits. We will make use of this accommodation in the future when we visit Mooloolaba and recommend it to our family and friends.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I only stayed here one night. Upon arrival, the room was around 5 minutes from cleaning to be completed. I wanted to go for a walk, so Dallas interrupted her cleaning to check me in, show me around the place incl. the breakfast provisions and area, the pool, the laundry and the spa (much more than I am accustomed to in a motel) gave me a map of the area and provided me with tips on places to visit and things to do during my short stay. I found her to be very friendly and helpful!

When I returned from my walk, the room was spotless!

The motel is in a fantastic location and it was an easy walk to the river (the motel is situated on a river & fishing rods can be borrowed), Mooloolaba beach (to swim between the flags), shops and the wharf where underwater world, canal cruises and kayak & jet ski hire etc. can be found.

The only downside was that I had difficulty sleeping - due to the heat I had the air con running and I found it to be a bit noisy but the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Southport, Australia
Reviewed 5 January 2013

very made welcome upon arriving dallas was very helpfull and very friendly like as if we have known her our whole lives the rooms were very clean and tidy,she advises us the best places to suite our budget she also accomdated us with the needs that were needed, she help us with the activities we wanted to go to, overall i would rate this place a 11\10 i will be highly reccommending her to my fellow people it will be our choice of accomdation that we will choose to go to for the best stay in mooloolaba see u in the near future,you can also catch a fish of the back poontoon, thanks for a excellent time dallas.
thanks from rex n debbie

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rex k
Gold Coast
Reviewed 29 December 2012

23/12/2012

Great room, nice deacore, very plush for a Motel, more like a Hotel suite..
Nice bed, with a quality matteress protector, clean and supportive
Very clean room , (almost white glove)
Very helpfull staff, friendly too :)
its got the little things that count, big coffee cups, nice coffee (a coffee bag was provide, not just instant)
Enjoy your STAY