We recently stayed in Room 106. It was a super apartment, very roomy and everything you would want in an apartment. Great views over to the beach. Nice to have your rooms serviced daily which doesn't always happen with apartments. The new owners, Charlie and Bridgette are fantastic, super friendly and do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. Great location - right across the road from the Surf Club for great meals etc. Will definitely return - so if you are contemplating a Mooloolaba holiday give Bridgette a call - you will be pleased you did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From Sandcastles you can walk to every imaginable facility needed for an idyllic stay. Laze on the wide silky sands of Queensland’s Sunshine Coast award winning Mooloolaba Beach right at your front door or simply idle around the pool.Indulge in resort living in our fully self-contained one bedroom Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments, which include master bed room, bathroom, laundry, and kitchen with hotplates, rangehood and microwave/convection oven. Your Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments are serviced daily. Relax and enjoy your holiday on Mooloolaba Beach.Our top level luxury Mooloolaba Holiday Apartments have private roof tops and barbeques, ideal for entertaining or just soaking up the sun and taking in the spectacular views over Mooloolaba Beach to Point Cartwright or off to the North over Mooloolaba Beach, Alexandra Headland, Maroochydore to Noosa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandcastles Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Comfort Suites