Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort
US$197
US$176
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Coco Mooloolaba Apartments(Mooloolaba)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$221
Twin Pines Motel(Mooloolaba)
US$86
US$81
Agoda.com
River Esplanade Motel(Mooloolaba)(Great Value!)
US$83
Cilento(Mooloolaba)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
3,295 results
All reviewsindoor poolgreat locationocean view roomcoles supermarketone bedroom apartmentspa bathsunshine coastfree wifiacross the roadgames roomshort staygreat roomthe kitchengreat place to staynight stayrestaurants and cafesgreat facilities
Reviewed 16 December 2011

My sister booked me a night at the Mantra as a gift for me and my family. It appear that it was booked the day before. When asked could they do something for me as I had just driven three hours the girl on the reception had to keep going back to the manager who refused to show himself and left it for her with every excuse why not to help out. You could clearly see the place was mainly vacate like the rest of Mooloolaba. The final outcome was to bad soo sad you booked it wrong. The manager didnt even have the guts to come out and tell me myself.

Nice one Mantra thanks for all your help.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Tania P
RyanNewton, General Manager at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear Tania P,

Thank you for your feedback and I am regretul that we were not able to assist you with your request. I am not familiar with the circumstances that led to your dissapointment and encourage you to contact me directly at the resort to discuss this further.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

Spent 4 days at the Mantra, Will definitely go back but will stay longer next time , It was just my husband and myself so we had a one bedroom apartment , lovely big bathroom with a spa bath , generous living area with a sofa bed , well designed and well equipped kitchenette and the balcony overlooks the beach. Indoor pool plus a gym and sauna . Outdoor pool with 2 spa's barbecue area by the pool or you can book the barbecue area on the roof. If you prefer to eat out there are a variety of restaurants to choose from. The staff were very friendly and helpful I loved how secure it all was you had to swipe a card to move around the complex , underground carpark with lifts to travel up to your unit . I highly recommend staying at the Mantra !!

1  Thank Cheryl D

Dear Cheryl D,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and I am pleased to read that you will definitely come back and next time for longer! Wonderful to hear you enjoyed the resorts facilities and in particular the safety and security of the complex.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2011

We have been coming back to the Mantra Mooloolaba even when it was known as the Outrigger, (for many years now). It has everything we need, washing machine/drier, kitchenette, great views, privacey, two pools, one in and one out and a great gym. It's located right on the restaurant/shops strip of the area and there is SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM!!!! We love it here and highly recommend it even if it's just for the location.

Room Tip: Always ask for an ocean view room, (nothing more relaxing) rooms on the south side are quieter, the corner suites are large and sunny and the higher floors have less a/c noise.
2  Thank Lynne J

Dear Lynne J,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay and it is great to hear that you have been revisiting Mantra Mooloolaba for many years now and that you love it.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

Just spent 3 beaut days at Mooloolaba in the Mantra hotel. 4th time there and had a very relaxing time. great staff and ocean view room very nice. I have only ever stayed in the smaller rooms but they are more than sufficient for 2 adults (plus one if required). Everything you need is within walking distance from the hotel with some very cheap good quality meals at local hotels. I will go back for sure.

Room Tip: Rooms over 3rd floor ending between 04 and 10 or11 have best views although other rooms are very good. Eg room 508 is on the 5th floor and in the centre of the hotel for views. We stayed in 905 and had a fantastic view.
1  Thank terrytooth

Dear terrytooth,

Thank you kindly for your feedback and I am delighted that you have again enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

Spent 3 days at this motel. The location is on the beach with many places to eat within a few minutes. The room was large with a balcony looking over the beach. There is an indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool. The gym is near the indoor pool.

The room has a unique shower/jacuzzi with glass wall with view out of the unit.

Secure carpark under motel.

Will definitely be back again for a longer visit.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Geoff3009
RyanNewton, General Manager at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Dear Geoff3009,

Thank you for posting a review and it is great to read that you enjoyed your holiday with us and will be back for a longer stay.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.