“Conference accommodation” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Mooloolaba
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Conference accommodation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Just stayed 4 nights at the Mantra. Great location, handy to everything, good facilities, I enjoyed the indoor pool. Just a couple of things were looking a bit tired in the unit, eg blind cord had broken ends. Shower a great size and I liked the spa bath but the window a bit odd.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Jaime D, Front Office Manager at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear Pipolata,

Thank you for your time in completing a review for your stay.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the convenience of our facilities and location of our property while attending your conference.

I hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Kind Regards,

Jaime Dieckmann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (368)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
NSW
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I had 2 nights stay at the Mantra this week and found the room tidy, spacious and quiet. The location is superb as well. If you think the service ends when you check out, you'd be wrong. On the flight from the airport to Sydney I was seated near the Mantra's Maintenance Manager, Mr Sean Williamson. I've never met such a pleasant, articulate and accommodating gentleman and I cannot understand why Pat Rafter is the Mantra's public face when Sean is the obviously superior option.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Jane4546,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review.

Also I offer a sincere thank you for your kind words regarding Sean. I am pleased to hear that you received such great service during your stay and that Sean was providing a shining example of our service even after your stay! I'm not sure how Pat Rafter would feel about being replaced...perhaps they can share the role.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you back at our property again soon!

Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

My friend and I had a girls week in Mooloolaba, staying at the Mantra Mooloolaba. Our unit 802 was on the eighth level, looking out right from our balcony to the sea. The apartment was just lovely. Tastefully decorated, very clean and had everything we needed to stay the week. The location was perfect. Across the road to the beach; a private card acessed gate to Coles supermarket at one exit and through another exit, straight onto the pavement of Mooloolaba cafes and restaurants. The busy reception staff were unflappable, very friendly and helpful especially Lauren who we encountered on numerous occasions. Actually in a lot of ways, it was like we were staying in a hotel with the level of service we received. Nothing was too much trouble. We would stay there again and would definately recommend.

Room Tip: We hadnt booked an ocean view apartment but still had the sea view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank JTaylor60
Dear JTaylor60,

Thank you so much for your time in completing a review of your stay with us.

I am very pleased to read your comments regarding the level of service your received from our team during your stay and the particular mention of our team member, Lauren. I have passed these comments on to her and the rest of the team.

Once again, thank you for your comments regarding our service,product and facilities.

I hope that we can welcome you back again soon,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed here for a Friday night get away and could not be more impressed! so close to everything and the staff I dealt with (her name was Jaime) made my stay an absolute delight! I will stay again and again! For the price I paid and the location, it's a 10/10!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Michelle O
Dear Michelle O,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your stay. We do truly appreciate all feedback provided as it does allow us to strive to continue to provide a high level of service to our guests.
I am pleased to see that you had such an enjoyable stay at our property and also that you received such great service from our Front Desk team member. We will ensure that this feedback reaches her.

Hope that we can welcome you back to "the gem on the beach" again soon,

Bundaberg, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stayed there for 2 days with 3 others and found the motel very well run. Close to the esplanade for shopping and restaurants close by also. Very clean rooms with all amenities available. Pool was wonderful and I would stay there again anytime. Secure parking is also available with easy access from the street

Room Tip: We stayed at the 3rd floor with excellent views of the pool and ocean.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kaye19602013
Dear Kaye19602013,

Thank you for providing us with such a lovely review of your stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that all of our facilities including our pool were to your liking during your stay. I have passed your positive feedback over to housekeeping department also.

I hope that you will make the trip back to stay with us again soon,

Brisbane
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

My friends and I stayed at the Mantra on the esplanade for four nights after our grade 12 graduation (no schoolies for us haha). Our room was an ocean-view apartment, and the sight was amazing! Australia is truly beautiful.
We loved the locality and how close everything was. The break and calm of Mooloolaba was great too. I'd definitely recommend this hotel for a quiet weekend away with your friends/family/partner.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank sflores3
Dear sflores3,

Thank your for your time in providing us with a review, all feedback is appreciated from our guests.

It is great to hear that you and your friends had such a great time after your graduation. We are in an ideal location to everything that you might possibly need during your stay.

I hope that you take your own advice and return to our lovely property when you get the chance.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

The Mantra Mooloolaba is right in the sweet spot at Mooloolaba. Being at the end of the beachfront strip means that you have easy access to the beach and the shops plus easy access for parking. Plus the beach is just across the road.

Our room was clean and well appointed with terrific ocean views. We used the pool and spa, both of which were good. Although there is no in-house room service they do use local vendors to provide a kind of ‘take away’ room service - although we didn't use that service so I don't know how well it works. Plus you can get a bottle or wine or some beer and charge that to your room.

The gym seemed well appointed, although again we didn’t use it.
And all of the restaurants of Mooloolaba are right at the door.

Would we stay at Mantra Mooloolaba again? Absolutely.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LihpRetals
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mooloolaba
Oceans Mooloolaba
RACV Noosa Resort
RACV Noosa Resort
#2 of 10 in Noosa
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,122 reviews

Been to Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort? Share your experiences!